Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Strange Lights Reported in the Sky Over CA and NV (with pics)

China

Strange lights reported all across state

Chronicle Staff Report

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Residents across California and people as far east as Las Vegas reported seeing strange lights in the sky late Wednesday, according to Vandenberg Air Force Base on the central coast.

Base command staff at Vandenberg, Travis and Edwards Air Force Bases said there were no military aircraft in the sky that would have caused the lights. The Air Force bases also said there were no test missile launches Wednesday. Such tests have, in the past, resulted in light patterns that can be seen across the California coast.

The bases did not send aircraft to check on the reports of lights.

The Federal Aviation Administration's West Coast office had no reports of the lights and no aircraft were unaccounted for.

San Francisco resident Tim Sinclair said the lights appeared to be near the cross at the top of Mount Davidson Park. Sinclair, who lives near the park, described them as a series of solid lights that appeared to be hovering. When viewed through binoculars, the lights appeared to vibrate, he said.

ba_ufo_0017.jpg

ba_ufo_0027.jpg

ba_ufo_0039.jpg

Does anyone else think a couple of those lights seemed to be shaped like aircraft (looks like an aircraft tail in 2nd and 3rd)?

During the month of Ramadan we say that the 26th night of Ramadan{most important night of Ramadan} the sky opens and if you see something make a wish and it will happen and in the second picture the lights that look like an airplane say ALLAH in arabic that means GOD !!

Those pictures are breathtaking to me !!

I'm going to immediately go to the store and stock up on water and toilet paper because I'm sure the aliens are planning their attack as we speak.

Seriously though, I doubt advanced forms of life need to put lights on their spacecraft to navigate. Something tells me their radar is just a little more capable than ours.

1) The length of exposure on the camera made the lights streaky on its own. Look at the city lights in one of the pics. Same streak as the UFO's.

2) One of the UFO's has a bi-plane's blue and red wing-lights. Wtf???

As far as number two, it does seem pretty clear. There is a red and bluish green light and the center "headlight" in the middle. Doesnt look like "weird lights" to me, jsut looks like a plane.

These videos are wild.

But let me say this- I'm not a buff on this stuff. Anyway, about three weeks ago in So. Cali a very unique formation of what looked like clouds but simply weren't was sighted around sunset by everyone. People flooded newsrooms asking what it was. It was a day after the Jet Blue landing to put it in a timeframe.

Everybody started walking outside and pointing to it, it was unexplainable. Then, later that nite we were watching the news waiting to hear something about it. They claimed it was an anti-ballistic fired from a base as atest. No real military spokesman or name was given in the caption, just a random guy in civilian clothing.

So, they said it was seen as far as Arizona. What kinda missle could be seen in Arizona from almost the Pacific Ocean? The formation was West of me , so it was well West of most of Cali and further. Very Strange.

Anyone else from Cali see this.

This is from a post I made about three weeks ago. I'm telling you, it was something I never had before seen, almost undescribeable.

Mars makes it's closest swing to earth in a few hundred years this weekend. (Actually, it swung closer in 03, but sat so low in the sky it was practically unviewable) This weekend it will be easily viewed in the sky, and it won't take a very powerful telescope to be able to see physical features on it's surface.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051024/sc_afp/spaceastronomymars_051024214928

Here's an article detailing it, note the first part in which it says "The last time Mars swung so close to Earth, Hindu seers foretold of war, European astrologers predicted love and Germany reported a rash in UFO sightings. "

I don't know why, but maybe that offers an explanation?

~Bang

Mars makes it's closest swing to earth in a few hundred years this weekend. (Actually, it swung closer in 03, but sat so low in the sky it was practically unviewable) This weekend it will be easily viewed in the sky, and it won't take a very powerful telescope to be able to see physical features on it's surface.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20051024/sc_afp/spaceastronomymars_051024214928

Here's an article detailing it, note the first part in which it says "The last time Mars swung so close to Earth, Hindu seers foretold of war, European astrologers predicted love and Germany reported a rash in UFO sightings. "

I don't know why, but maybe that offers an explanation?

~Bang

Thanks for the info. I just got my son a telescope for his birthday, this should be something good to try it out on.

Bonez,

It was a Minotaur launching a satellite for DARPA from Vandenberg AFB. Due to the geography, it may have appeared to be more west than it was.

Check out the links here and here for more information.

Thanks- That was an amazing site. The news called a ballistic missile test. I don't know the difference.

Anyway, one of them green men sure didn't look like a satellite or a missle to me, they were the weirdest part ;)

Cool story. Airplanes don't hover, and hovering aircraft can't be seen by individuals on the ground spread over several states. If they were planes, believe me, at this point, the military would have said so.:2cents:

a harrier can hover, and the military is pretty hush about experimental planes.

Archived