Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

So we're cool with assaulting people over the way they choose to entertain themselves? Says more about her than it does about him.

The fact that the whole thing was recorded makes me assume there's more to the story. I mean you don't often just bust out your phone and video some people standing in line. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dfitzo53 said:

So we're cool with assaulting people over the way they choose to entertain themselves? Says more about her than it does about him.

The fact that the whole thing was recorded makes me assume there's more to the story. I mean you don't often just bust out your phone and video some people standing in line. 

It might if been stagged, though I think it was real and not only reason she socked him like that.  

10 minutes ago, Destino said:

That may be the worst punch ever recorded.  Holy **** that’s bad.  It’s like her arm went numb but she decided to hit him with it anyway.  

That close and off-guard could easily aimed for the chin.  His glasses flying off tell me it wasn't fake, but don't believe she aiming for temple either.

7 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

That close and off-guard could easily aimed for the chin.  His glasses flying off tell me it wasn't fake, but don't believe she aiming for temple either.

I didn’t even consider what she was aiming because it really doesn’t matter.  Using your arm as a limp club isn’t going to cause much damage, unless you somehow have enormously heavy arms.  Only person at risk of serious injury there was the angry lady.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I didn’t even consider what she was aiming because it really doesn’t matter.  Using your arm as a limp club isn’t going to cause much damage, unless you somehow have enormously heavy arms.  Only person at risk of serious injury there was the angry lady.  

Fair.