Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sacha Baron Cohen Dupes Political Leaders

AsburySkinsFan

"Rudimentary knowledge of mortars". These guys are idiots. Seems like he got them to read a script that got increasingly ludicrous, I'm guessing most of them caught on by the time the Cardi B stuff hit but it still shows how beholden they are to the NRA and I guess Israeli interests. Beholden to the point they will endorse arming elementary school students at school.

7 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

"Sacha fooled me good", what a lame excuse for being such an embarrassment.

Right. Then went on to say Hell no I dont support that thing you just caught me saying I support. 

These people are sick and the people that vote for them are stupid. Not much else to discern from that. 

I don't fault them for falling for receiving an award. I think most people would be susceptible to that. 

Reading that kind of utter nonsense off a script (with enthusiasm no less!) and then having to have someone else show them how stupid they look? That's on them. 

I like the one dude at the beginning who thought no sitting congressman would fall for that. 

For that matter, don't they have aides that should've vetted this stuff ahead of time?

49 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

It's funny now but arming kids going to be real platform. Thought about downloading this but going to watch it legally when it premiers.

Yup, the dude from the Virginia defense league or whatever in the clip above told Sasha they were already thinking and talking about this themselves from 8th grade on up.

In other words, these guys are discussing the establishment of child soldiers in the US for the very same reasons African warlords do the same.

33 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Not a Sarah Palin fan, but I do think it’s tasteless to play dress up as a maimed veteran for laughs... most of his comedy is tasteless, so I guess that’s to be expected.

Wahhh...these GOPers are all whining about how they were duped into saying absolutely stupid things. And yet there was one young congressman who apparently resisted the charms choosing instead to use his brain rather than just pander along. Sacha may not be everyone’s taste but this is a brilliant recelation into exactly what these whores are willing to say and do.

46 minutes ago, tshile said:

Oh but is it?

is it?

I think the thing that just amazes me is that this completely lays bare the extent that these jackasses will whore themselves out. I mean John Walsh comes out and says AFTERWARDS that he’s not advocating arming kindergartners, but he’s literally in the video advocating the arming of first graders.

Archived