Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sacha Baron Cohen Dupes Political Leaders

AsburySkinsFan

18 hours ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Wahhh...these GOPers are all whining about how they were duped into saying absolutely stupid things. And yet there was one young congressman who apparently resisted the charms choosing instead to use his brain rather than just pander along. Sacha may not be everyone’s taste but this is a brilliant recelation into exactly what these whores are willing to say and do.

It is inappropriate to ever misrepresent yourself as a disabled veteran.

That said, any politician appearing in this series who gets duped should immediately resign.  It is evident that they are incompetent. And if you weren't duped you don't get any damn accolades, THAT'S YOUR ****ING JOB.

19 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Not a Sarah Palin fan, but I do think it’s tasteless to play dress up as a maimed veteran for laughs... most of his comedy is tasteless, so I guess that’s to be expected.

40 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

It is inappropriate to ever misrepresent yourself as a disabled veteran.

That said, any politician appearing in this series who gets duped should immediately resign.  It is evident that they are incompetent. And if you weren't duped you don't get any damn accolades, THAT'S YOUR ****ING JOB.

I'll bet you two Puppy Pistols that Cohen was very careful NOT to claim he was a disabled military veteran.  He claimed he was in the service... the United Parcel Service. 

So the only people who should be offended by stolen valor are Cliff Claven from Cheers and Newman from Seinfeld.

1 hour ago, Dan T. said:

I'll bet you two Puppy Pistols that Cohen was very careful NOT to claim he was a disabled military veteran.  He claimed he was in the service... the United Parcel Service. 

So the only people who should be offended by stolen valor are Cliff Claven from Cheers and Newman from Seinfeld.

Fair enough.  Haven't seen that portion yet, was just reacting to other posts. If he claims he was United Parcel Service disabled vet, then shame on everyone trying to portray it as stolen valor.

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

If he did that I’m fine with it, otherwise I find it tasteless...

4 hours ago, tshile said:

100% chance he yelled something racist a bunch and this is the end of his career 

It's been a while since I took math but 100% would mean that it is absolutely certain with no doubt whatsoever. Not even the slightest chance exists. So you're saying, without even seeing the video, that you know for a fact that it's going to be him saying a bunch of racist stuff?

Me too. 100%. Jason Spencer is a racist piece of garbage. He also once threatened a black colleague that she might "go missing" due to her campaigning for the removal of confederate monuments.

I got thinking about this whole thing yesterday, and you know it’s bad when all of these politicos are trying to get in front of the video as damage control. When Palin first came out I just thought she was attention whoring again, but then Freedom Walsh admitted that he was duped, at that point I watched the video....now I KNOW why they’re all scrambling for damage control!

100% these people said totally indefensible things that there is no walking back. Now the fact that this Georgia peach is filing suit, well you can bet he regrets shoving that avocado up his ass!

9 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Overall good episode. The Bachelor contestant bit really ended up paying off. And that town meeting is pretty much the Republican base.

This description is missing other absurd things he did.

Here’s a tweet with several career ending clips.

He screams the N-word multiple times among other things.

https://twitter.com/ike_saul/status/1021221389162905600?s=21

Anyone have the 1st Amendment clip?

Archived