Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Michael Cohen/Trump SDNY Investigation Thread

No Excuses

3 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I saw them do that in season 1 of Better Call Saul and thought it was unrealistic. 

They Iranians did it in Argo to recognize the embassy workers, and I'm pretty sure that was a documentary. :ols:

So Avenatti is out?  And what are these #TrumpTapes that he's talking about on twitter?

1 hour ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

They Iranians did it in Argo to recognize the embassy workers, and I'm pretty sure that was a documentary. :ols:

So Avenatti is out?  And what are these #TrumpTapes that he's talking about on twitter?

I forgot about that too. 

This kinda sucks. All this for him to withdraw? What’s the gameplan here 

Trump tapes.

https://nypost.com/2018/05/30/stormys-lawyer-wants-cohen-to-release-trump-tapes/

Likening them to the infamous “Nixon tapes,” Stormy Daniels’ lawyer Michael Avenatti called on Donald Trump’s “fixer” Michael Cohen to release recorded audio conversations that Avenatti claims will show Cohen conspired with the president “to commit one or more potential crimes.”

6 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I saw them do that in season 1 of Better Call Saul and thought it was unrealistic. 

We have a a government contract at work and it requires us to have a cross shredder. It basically turns paper into dust. Seems like a wise investment if you are involved in mountains of illegal activity 

Once worked for a company (a factory in Norfolk that made gaskets for cars) that had a paper shredder that they bought, government surplus, from the Treasury, which had been used for de-minting paper currency.  Turned paper into lint.  (They used it for packing material.)  

Fully expect Cohen -- among other things --to confirm that it was Trump who had the affair with the playmate who then had to have an abortion. Broidy paid for it -- 1.6 million -- in return for juice with the prez. 

Also fully expect that it won't matter to the sheep who support Trump or the sheep in Congress at all.

4 minutes ago, Hooper said:

Fully expect Cohen -- among other things --to confirm that it was Trump who had the affair with the playmate who then had to have an abortion. Broidy paid for it -- 1.6 million -- in return for juice with the prez. 

Also fully expect that it won't matter to the sheep who support Trump or the sheep in Congress at all.

Not really sure that paying for an abortion should matter to Congress.  (Not even cutting a deal for somebody else to pay for it should.)  

I personally think that impeachment really ought to be reserved for really serious things.  Yeah, I understand that "high crimes and misdemeanors" means that Congress has the authority to impeach over pretty much whatever they choose.  I just feel like they should choose to only exercise that power over major things.  

(Like obstruction of justice, setting up your children to accept bribes for you, or being a Russian agent.)  

14 minutes ago, Larry said:

Not really sure that paying for an abortion should matter to Congress.  (Not even cutting a deal for somebody else to pay for it should.)  

I personally think that impeachment really ought to be reserved for really serious things.  Yeah, I understand that "high crimes and misdemeanors" means that Congress has the authority to impeach over pretty much whatever they choose.  I just feel like they should choose to only exercise that power over major things.  

(Like obstruction of justice, setting up your children to accept bribes for you, or being a Russian agent.)  

I dont think thats what he was insinuating. Hes probably like me in that he would like to see some of Trumps voters (fans, sheep, whatever) come to the reality that he is not the God King he and they think he is and that getting an abortion, something they are supposed to abhor, was a 'mistake' and that he live with the negative consequences that he deserves '(n conservative eyes, not mine) for it. 

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

I suspect the situation is that he hasn't quite flipped but is definitely in trouble.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gabrielsherman/status/1006928433480421377

How the heck do I get links to tweets again?  They changed the little drop down menu on the right side of tweets and now I can't find the right links.

Yeah it's lame AF. I've been switching to desktop mode to copy.

Archived