Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vaya Con Dios, Manny! The plight of the 2018 Orioles

Spaceman Spiff

Tillman all but gone. Hess starting game one tomorrow. I have low expectations but I love seeing the young guys get chances. 

Good day on the farm for a lot of the prospects. Akin another good start: 6.2 innings, 4 hit, 0 runs, 1BB, 6Ks. Now with a 2.75 ERA at Bowie. 

It really does suck that the O's are going to lose Manny someday. I think they will get a haul for him the way he is playing, but damn I'd love to see him sign a 5 year extension. 

Hess was solid. Has a chance to be a decent 4/5 starter. Might need a 2 seam or a change up with some fade instead of a straight change, but we shall see. 

Tanner Scott was money and Givens closed the door. 

Sucks big time that the O's will likely lose both Manny and Schoop. It would be much easier to build around them given the O's have some minor league strength in the OF and some starter/bullpen prospects on deck. 

15 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Picked a hell of a day to take Mom to a Mother's Day game!  That was awesome!!

that is awesome!

Always nice to get a win, but on Mother's day with mom at the game,, that's just great.

America and apple pie and all!

~Bang

15 minutes ago, Bang said:

that is awesome!

Always nice to get a win, but on Mother's day with mom at the game,, that's just great.

America and apple pie and all!

~Bang

She loooooves the Orioles.  In the first inning she turned to me and goes "I just want to see them score like, 15 runs and really beat them by a lot!"

I think she should go more often.

14 minutes ago, justice98 said:

Everybody stays, we're buyers!  lol

I know it's ridiculous, but that's what scares me in the very back of my head when something like this happens. No one is that incompetent but I've been conditioned to believe that if any front office would make a mistake like that, it would be one that I root for. 

Archived