Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2018 Thread (An Adult Finally Has the Gavel)

PleaseBlitz

I feel bad for my fellow whities. We've had a good run..but the evil Democrats just won't let us rule anymore like the good ol days.

Mexican rapists to the left of me, burn in hell trash can head Canadians to the right. 

What can be done about this travesty???? Cause whitey got to white.

8 minutes ago, No Excuses said:

Arthur Jones. GOP nominee in Illinois for Congress.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/03/21/neo-nazi-wins-republican-nomination-for-illinois-congressional-seat-.html

Corey Stewart GOP senate candidate for VA.

You found one, I hope Lipsink buries him.

12 minutes ago, luckydevil said:

I genuinely curious to hear VOS take on Corey Stewart. 

Don't have an opinion on him yet, I haven't been following him.

8 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

This Democrat gets it Identity politics are divisive and a recipe for disaster whereas economic nationalism is a winner.  Read what she has to say, she is far less strident than me:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/11/30/democrats_need_to_drop_identity_politics_--_now_135647.html

The most amusing thing is you believe identity politics is just a democrat  thing, but the thing is republicans  embrace identity politics as well. 

13 minutes ago, luckydevil said:

The most amusing thing is you believe identity politics is just a democrat  thing, but the thing is republicans  embrace identity politics as well. 

Really?  I don't think you can find a speech by a Raceacrat candidate or officeholder that doesn't include specific references to the laundry list of identities in the Raceacrat coalition whereas Republican candidates and officeholders simply address the "American people."  Perhaps you don't identify with the "American People" maybe you associate that with only some of the people of America whereas I identify that with all Americans. I find the laundry list of identity groups Raceacrats list as exclusionary and racist since it doesn't include me or my family.

1 minute ago, Veryoldschool said:

Really?  I don't think you can find a speech by Raceacrat that doesn't include specific references to the laundry list of identities in the Raceacrat coalition whereas Republican candidates and officeholders simply address the "American people."  Perhaps you don't identify with the "American People" maybe you associate that with only some of the people of America whereas I identify that with all Americans and I find the laundry list of identity groups Raceacrats list as exclusionary and racist since it doesn't include me or my family.

1 minute ago, Veryoldschool said:

Really?  I don't think you can find a speech by Raceacrat that doesn't include specific references to the laundry list of identities in the Raceacrat coalition whereas Republican candidates and officeholders simply address the "American people."  Perhaps you don't identify with the "American People" maybe you associate that with only some of the people of America whereas I identify that with all Americans and I find the laundry list of identity groups Raceacrats list as exclusionary and racist since it doesn't include me or my family.

. Can we stop with the raceacrats thing.

Serious question, why has the Republican Party grown increasingly white in a country that has become increasingly diverse?

3 minutes ago, luckydevil said:

. Can we stop with the raceacrats thing.

Serious question, why has the Republican Party grown increasingly white in a country that has become increasingly diverse?

Oooh, I’ll take this one.  Because white people have the innate intelligence necessary to sniff out the evil agenda of the DNC.  Innate intelligence that other races simply cannot possess.

Hows that?

#connotation

#hinthint

2 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Please point out the self-identified white supremacists for me that are Republican nominees.  I'm interested in only in candidates who identify themselves as white supremacists, not those candidates Raceacrats identify as white supremacists.  Show me the links to where these candidates clearly state they are white supremacists.  

Joseph Goebbels, the Nazi Minister of Propaganda, admired Winston Churchill's rhetoric because Churchill told the English people just how bad things were and motivated them to persevere and sacrifice for the English cause.  Goebbels was lying to the German people about how poorly the German's were doing against the Soviet Union because he thought the truth would be damage morale but in time tried Churchill's approach and asked the German people to sacrifice for the Third Reich.

I think Goebbels would begrudgingly admire the American Democrats who harness base, ugly anti-white racism to get non-whites to hate whites and blame whites for all the imperfections in America and ignore how the Democrats have partnered with global business interests against the interests of blue-collar workers of all races by intensifying their hatred of white.  Goebbels was a vile racist **** in the most wicked regime of all time who could admire the rhetorical talents of others.  I think Goebbels would admire the rhetorical work of American Democrats who are racist to the core and have succeeded in projecting their own racist wickedness and hatred onto the Republicans who from the beginning of the GOP have sought to unite the American people as one.

Did you read the link I included?

Even the GOP is calling him a Nazi.

If that's not enough here's more:

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/apr/27/alt-right-provocateur-james-allsup-makes-wsu-appea/

"In videos on Identity Evropa’s YouTube channel, Allsup appears with the group’s president, Patrick Casey, and as a solo speaker, describing his strategy of infiltrating local Republican groups by behaving in a way that is defensible and palatable to average Republicans. He offers strategies to normalize the group’s views and recruit friends and family."

Try doing a little research on your own.

(And again, I don't know what is more globalist then giving large companies that make much of their money over seas tax cuts.)

1 hour ago, Veryoldschool said:

Really?  I don't think you can find a speech by a Raceacrat candidate or officeholder that doesn't include specific references to the laundry list of identities in the Raceacrat coalition whereas Republican candidates and officeholders simply address the "American people."  Perhaps you don't identify with the "American People" maybe you associate that with only some of the people of America whereas I identify that with all Americans. I find the laundry list of identity groups Raceacrats list as exclusionary and racist since it doesn't include me or my family.

This is the same thing you said before, but as has been demonstrated, there are white supremacist running as Republicans.

How can you with a straight face call one party Raceacrats, while the other party is running white supremecist?

When Trump talks about bringing back Christmas and talks about how bad Mexicans and Muslims are, how is that not a laundry list of identities?

"Nearly Four in 10 African-American children are living in poverty, while 58% of African American youth are not employed. 2 million more Latinos are in poverty today than when the President took his oath of office less than eight years ago."

Without looking, can you tell me who said that?

1 hour ago, PeterMP said:

"Nearly Four in 10 African-American children are living in poverty, while 58% of African American youth are not employed. 2 million more Latinos are in poverty today than when the President took his oath of office less than eight years ago."

Without looking, can you tell me who said that?

My guess is Trump said it.

As I said before blue-collar poverty in minority communities are explained as racial poverty by the Raceacrats because they don't want to acknowledge that they conspired with the Republicans to export blue-collar jobs and import blue-collar labor contrary to the interests of American blue-collar workers of all races.  It has worked, despite absolutely abandoning minority blue-collar blacks to their cruel fate blacks loyally vote for the Raceacrats because of the racist narrative and street dramas they have shamelessly exploited.

I remember a different Democrat party that worked for blue-collar workers.  I remember 70's era Democrats advocating fair trade, not free trade.  I remember Michael Dukakis advocating an industrial policy so blue-collar workers wouldn't be left behind.  He compared his program to the German labor policy.  I don't remember the details because I wasn't listening to him, I voted for GHWB.

Four years l did listen to Pat Buchannan make a case for economic nationalism but I didn't believe him.  Nor did I believe Ross Perot when he said NAFTA was going to be a disaster for the US, I voted for GHWB.  It didn't matter, Clinton got elected and he abandoned the blue-collar base of the party by signing NAFTA and providing most favored nation status to China, America has lost 50,000 factories since and I deeply regret supporting GHWB in '88 as well as GWB for his stupid Iraq war.  Both parties have failed our country.

I supported Trump in 2016 because 25 years later I understood Pat Buchannan and Michael Dukakis were right, I believe in economic nationalism.  When I voted for Trump I told a liberal friend who told me Trump didn't believe what he was saying and was just stringing blue-collar workers along that he might be right, Trump might be a phony but if he won one of the parties would change and become economic nationalists.  We have had two economic globalist parties since '92 and the results have been disastrous for the country.  To my pleasant surprise after a year of conventional Republican deregulation and tax cuts, Trump has taken up the fair trade banner.  We shall see how dedicated he proves to be how much success he has but a president has a lot of authority to manage trade and he seems very disposed to use it.  I deeply hope he really changes our free trade policies to fair trade and it reverses the fortunes of blue-collar workers.

I grew up in a country that was imperfect but broadly prosperous, self-reliant and confident.  I was taught in school that America was great because ordinary people governed themselves, were free to say what they wanted, worship as they pleased and very importantly, while only a few got rich the overwhelming majority of Americans had it better here than anywhere else in of the world and knew their children would have it even better.  With all the advances over the last 60 years, it ought to be easier for people with modest skills to support a family not harder.  I want to die in a broadly prosperous country and I hope Trump changes the direction of our country so blue-collar people prosper again because that is right and just. 

Let me guess...rust belt 'murica. **** yeah!

I'll write it so Trump supporters can understand.

COAL IS NEVER COMING BACK.

Neither are the 1950s.

Get over it. We live in a multicultural America now. Gen X and Y (millennials) are mixing races like never before and excuse me if this needs to be said AGAIN, white isn't right. So take the white nationalism that you hide behind and with all due respect, shut it.

Trump and his supporters are the last dying breathe of the ****stain that the Boomer generation has brought on us. They will be a brief skidmark in our history and I truly hope they will be long forgotten in 20 years. 

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Let me guess...rust belt 'murica. **** yeah!

I'll write it so Trump supporters can understand.

COAL IS NEVER COMING BACK.

Neither are the 1950s.

We'll see.  I think real reason you Raceacrats are so angry with Trump is you fear he may succeed in reversing the fortunes of blue-collar Americans of all stripes causing your manipulative racial narratives to collapse like a house of cards as blacks, Hispanic, as well as white blue-collar workers,  come to understand the Raceacrats are vile tools of the globalists.

2 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

We'll see.  I think real reason you Raceacrats are so angry with Trump is you fear he may succeed in reversing the fortunes of blue-collar Americans of all stripes causing your manipulative racial narratives to collapse like a house of cards as blacks, Hispanic, as well as white blue-collar workers,  come to understand the Raceacrats are vile tools of the globalists.

Yup, that’s it.

9 minutes ago, Veryoldschool said:

LOL

9 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Donald Trump refused to condemn David Duke claiming he knows nothing about David Duke or white supremacists... which would make him either an obvious liar or the biggest idiot on the planet.

My money would be on both.  

3 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Good luck with your fantasy.

The traditional blue collar jobs aren't coming back.  Automation is about wipe out over 1/3 of all jobs. Blue Collar, White Collar, etc..

The jobs of the future, people will have to be highly skilled and also probably have to learn new careers every 10 to 15 years.

Trump isn't doing a damn thing about preparing for that.

8 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

My guess is Trump said it.

As I said before blue-collar poverty in minority communities are explained as racial poverty by the Raceacrats because they don't want to acknowledge that they conspired with the Republicans to export blue-collar jobs and import blue-collar labor contrary to the interests of American blue-collar workers of all races.  It has worked, despite absolutely abandoning minority blue-collar blacks to their cruel fate blacks loyally vote for the Raceacrats because of the racist narrative and street dramas they have shamelessly exploited.

Minority poverty rates are down since the early 1960s and essentially flat since the early 1980s.  Hard to blame globalization on minority poverty rates.

The fact is that Trump is still calling out special classes.  He calls out Christianity in the context of bringing back Christmas.  He calls out illegals, but what he really means is Mexican/S. American illegals.  Probably more than 1/2 of illegal immigrants are not walking over the US/Mexican border, but Trump ignores that.

Also, as I stated before, when you look at issues with blue collar/middle class in this country you've got the wrong problem.

The percent of people working blue collar jobs in this country stated to fall well before NAFTA.

US-Shrinking-middle-class-graph.png

And again, when one party is nominating white supremacist how can you call the other the Racecrats? 

Archived