Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

TK

For Immediate Release

July 26, 2017

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVES

RICHMOND, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster moves:

The Redskins placed the following players on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform list:

LB Houston Bates

S DeAngelo Hall

TE Jordan Reed

WR Kendal Thompson

I just heard the woman on Training Camp Daily mention week one?  Are they talking camp, preseason, the regular season?  Of course, I think the Skins can activate hm from it before it gets to the seasn

Why does Jordan Reed get hurt so much?  OMG I've never seen such a fragile football player....but he is sooooooooo good WTF.  Why do the Skins always get players like this who aren't DURABLE?????????????????????????????????  So ****ing frustrating.  

Hopefully this leads to Sprinkle getting enough reps to solidify his spot as the #3 TE...might be tough to do since idk if activating 4 TE's is practical on game day, and Paul is the ST's stud of the group

Why is anyone shocked about Reed?

First, I don't even completely buy it being a real injury. More like bubble wrapping the guy, because you know he'll be injured for real almost immediately. 

Second, he is always injured. Always. The guy is soft.

8 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

Second, he is always injured. Always. The guy is soft.

I tend to differentiate between injury-prone and soft. 

It's hard for me to call a guy like Reed soft. Especially after games like the one on Thanksgiving against the Cowboys last season. Not sure anyone who is soft does that. 

But, yeah. Dude is definitely injury-prone at this point.

Hopefully they're just putting him in bubble wrap like you say. If any player fits the criteria to do that with, it's him. Absolute stud, works like crazy, is always in top shape, knows the offense, and injury-prone. Wrap him up good right now! 

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

I tend to differentiate between injury-prone and soft. 

It's hard for me to call a guy like Reed soft. Especially after games like the one on Thanksgiving against the Cowboys last season. Not sure anyone who is soft does that. 

Yeah, that was a good performance. I still think he's soft. Hes definitely more LeBron than Iverson.

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Yeah, that was a good performance. I still think he's soft. Hes definitely more LeBron than Iverson.

I've got to disagree. He pushes through injuries, hides concussions (stupidly), runs through tackles and generally puts his body on the line all the time. 

So, injury-prone, absolutely. But no way I can sit here on my keyboard and type that he's soft. :) 

3 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I don't think Reed is soft, I just think he's probably gonna sandbag a few days until the heat subsides. :P

I think Reed turned the corner last season.  I'm sure he'll be there when we need him.

They could shelf him until week ten and I wouldn't argue against it.

10 minutes ago, VeroViper said:

Heck maybe if he toned it down a bit he wouldn't be injured as often.

I recall saying this last season as well.  He constantly takes on two or three tacklers and never backs down from contact. He takes the beating of a running back as a tight end.  Part of what makes him great is what makes him susceptible to injury.

Archived