Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Was Your Favorite White Racist Performance in a Film or Franchise?

Dan T.

Given recent trends, I figured this would become a post sooner or later.

Don't assume anything about what my answer is to this question. It'll come later, depending on where the thread goes. I really don't want to steer the conversation in anyway. Right now I'm just asking the question.

Note: Ron78 is not allowed to give his opinion.

This made me so sad when I heard about this quote from Slowhand during a concert.

Eric_Clapton_3.jpg

“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I’m looking at you. Where are you? I’m sorry but some f–king wog…Arab grabbed my wife’s bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the f–king foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that’s just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You f–king (indecipherable). I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country.

“Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. f–king wogs, man. F–king Saudis taking over London. **** wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back.

“The black wogs and coons and Arabs and f–king Jamaicans and f–king (indecipherable) don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want f–king wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for f–k’s sake?

“We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he’s a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he’s our man, he’s on our side, he’ll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he’s on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!”

12 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

This made me so sad when I heard about this quote from Slowhand during a concert.

Eric_Clapton_3.jpg

“Do we have any foreigners in the audience tonight? If so, please put up your hands. Wogs I mean, I’m looking at you. Where are you? I’m sorry but some f–king wog…Arab grabbed my wife’s bum, you know? Surely got to be said, yeah this is what all the f–king foreigners and wogs over here are like, just disgusting, that’s just the truth, yeah. So where are you? Well wherever you all are, I think you should all just leave. Not just leave the hall, leave our country. You f–king (indecipherable). I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country.

“Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. f–king wogs, man. F–king Saudis taking over London. **** wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back.

“The black wogs and coons and Arabs and f–king Jamaicans and f–king (indecipherable) don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want f–king wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country, what is happening to us, for f–k’s sake?

“We need to vote for Enoch Powell, he’s a great man, speaking truth. Vote for Enoch, he’s our man, he’s on our side, he’ll look after us. I want all of you here to vote for Enoch, support him, he’s on our side. Enoch for Prime Minister! Throw the wogs out! Keep Britain white!”

Yeah, Eric Clapton apparently supports the BNP on the low.

Jon Voight, Varsity Blues. 

Coach Kilmer didn't want his black workhorse, running back Wendell to score.  Only times Wendell scored is because he broke for over 20 yards each time.  Would Kilmer call Texas or A&M for him?  **** naw.  His mom did his recruiting for him.  She had Grambling coming to see him.

Damn, Mox.  Thought you knew?  **** was ****ed up.

2 hours ago, zoony said:

Given that all white people are racist, the qusstion is "what is your favorite performance by a white actor"

Im gonna go with Liam Neeson in Schindlers List.

Given that white racism doesn't exist, I'm going to go with Donald "**** Grabber" Trump and Jeff "The Human Turd" Sessions in Birth of a Nation. And since clearly only people of color can be racist, I'll give honorable mention as a group award to all involved in making the documentary,13th.

Archived