Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What percentage of white people have white guilt?

Major Harris

5 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

GD, why don't we just make an all encompassing Race Thread then?  Next we'll have a "Do you fit your stereotype" thread.

No we need 2 threads.  A whites only thread and one for the colored folk.  It's the only way we'll get to the bottom of this race issue.

Every day I wake up and I ask God, "Why did you make me white?  I feel soooooo horrible!"

White people are so evil.  We have caused such damage to the world.  Stupid white people....we've contributed absolutely nothing.

The answer to your question is I feel great.  Proud to be white.  No guilt whatsoever.  Nothing to feel guilty about.  Oh and what percentage of people have white guilt?  I dunno....maybe 15%.  All the bleeding heart liberals.

This retaliatory topic is totally what I expected a white person would do after the first one though lol 

5 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

Every time I eat a piece of chocolate...

This was hilarious though. Gave me a visual 

I'm Jewish... of course I have guilt. Some of my friends are Catholic. They feel pretty guilty too.

Edit: More seriously. I don't feel White guilt but acknowledge that I have benefited from White Privilege. 

5 minutes ago, Burgold said:

I'm Jewish... of course I have guilt. Some of my friends are Catholic. They feel pretty guilty too.

My Catholic mother married my Jewish father.  And I'm white.  I got guilt out the wazoo.  

Just now, Burgold said:

If you have to look for it... that's probably proof ya have it.

Nah, nothing has every been giving to me has a kid or adult. I work hard for the money I make. Nothing has ever been just given to me.

Nothing has ever been given to you? You mean you delivered yourself and at one day old milked your own cow? You paved the street you walked over and were your own teacher, doctor, nurse, policeman, construction worker, farmer, utility worker, and prom date?

You did that much? You built your own shelter so you wouldn't get rained on at seven minutes old?

Now, I feel guiltier and lazier. :silly:

Archived