Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

26 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I don't mind when politicians change their minds, but it's clear Trump has virtually no knowledge foundation on any issue. What I think is different regarding Trump isn't that he breaks a campaign promise, it's that he flat out lied about everything. "I have a great health care plan, believe me." He literally had no health care plan. The amount of that and bat **** crazy things he says...SMH

Oh yeah, that one.  And remember his foolproof plan to defeat ISIS?

My issue with * is not that he adjusts his view when he learns something, God knows he has a lot of room for that, but the fact that he has no genuine beliefs or direction other than enriching himself and his kids. He's a windsock, he leans whichever way the polls blow and makes decisions based on the last person that talked to him. He has appointed some of the most godawfully worst Kabinyet members ever, worse than Hoover, worse than  Grant, people with again no beliefs other than greed, and these knuckleheads are going to be the ones that do the real damage. Pruitt @ the EPA? Sessions as AG? DeVos as.... as anything other than a doorstop? His inability to consider a range of views and do any actual thinking is a terrible and dangerous situation for a POTUS.

30 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

I didn't know where else to put this little nugget, but anyone nostalgic for the last POTUS...he'll be speaking in Chicago soon, looks like MSNBC will carry it live.

Link on Youtube - 

Fun experiment. Click on the link and look at the comments/ live chat box. Bring drugs. 

Just scary...if election were held today, Trump would win the popular vote...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/04/23/trump-voters-dont-have-buyers-remorse-but-some-hillary-clinton-voters-do/?utm_term=.4c8f97390653&wpisrc=nl_most-draw10&wpmm=1

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll confirms this — in spades. And, in fact, it shows more buyer's remorse for Trump's opponent in the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton. And were the 2016 election held again today, it shows Trump would avenge his popular-vote loss.

While just 4 percent of Trump's supporters say they would back someone else if there was a redo of the election, fully 15 percent of Clinton supporters say they would ditch her. Trump leads in a re-do of the 2016 election 43 percent to 40 percent after losing the popular vote 46-44.

32 minutes ago, Hersh said:

Those polls of Trump vs Hillary are meaningless. 

Nothing has really happened yet to negatively impact Trump supporters because none of his terrible policies have been put in place to this point. 

When something does happen to negatively impact Trump supporters they are just going to blame it on someone else anyway so it wouldn't matter. 

1 hour ago, Riggo-toni said:

Goes to show how bad of a candidate choice Hillary was. For her to get the full party backing at the beginning of the whole process was a mistake. It was then, and in hindsight looks even worse. 

The lack of young leadership in the democratic party is more than worrisome. 

4 hours ago, Bang said:

When NATO formed wars were between states. now we have wars against factions and radical offshoots that are not connected in any way to sovereign nations.

It is different in how NATO must approach defending the free world against such a threat than it was when it was formed.

Frankly, i don't think Trump is wrong in what he says about NATO, and how he explains his backtrack on the things he said before.

I think it's an actual moment of honest clarity of a candidate turned president.

Terrrorsm has beeen around for a long long time.  NATO has been focused on it for years. Trump has been wrong about NATO and has yet to really get it right.  He still has unrealistic/incorrect ideas about payments and how NATO works and probably any number of things about it's history.  From what he's saying now to what he said before there really hasn't been that much change in the details.  Maybe this sort of ****ty learning on the job would be ok if he were working at a job where people's lives weren't being affected by his actions and words. 

Also the thing about Trump 'learning' and changing his position is that when he does, he usually A. changes it back to a previous position (or) B. says that was his position all along (or) C. claims that no he did not change because of the facts, the facts changed because of him (something he's said on a number of issues including NATO and China).

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

Those polls of Trump vs Hillary are meaningless. 

Nothing has really happened yet to negatively impact Trump supporters because none of his terrible policies have been put in place to this point. 

And they never will. I honestly don't think Trump is going to pass any meaningful legislation.  All those promises he made, will be broken.  He's a weak President.

Congress isn't going to roll over and give him what he wants.  I see him try to get candidates to run in the primaries next year; against those not giving what he wants.

I say the Dems have a good chance of winning the house; that is if they can put their squabbles aside.  Are progressives going to demand 100% adherence to the progressive ideology? If they do, they will be fielding candidate that probably can't win a general election.

3 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Oh yeah, that one.  And remember his foolproof plan to defeat ISIS?

C-L6ZW_UwAAMZPK.jpg

2 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

And if the election was held on November 8th, Hillary would win the presidency

There's not going to be a wall. We'll probably end up with some sort of mesh wiring for a few hundred miles, paid for entirely by Americans just so that Trump & the rest of the morons can point to it and say it fulfilled all of his promises and that absolutely no immigrants will ever be able to penetrate this impregnable obstacle until the next democrat is elected.

Did any of you watch that Spicer clip above? He points to a reduction in border crossings as evidence of the hugely successful first 100 days of Trump. It's amazing how the Trump administration can magically count how many people are crossing the border undetected.

Note: It's probably true though. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if that mother****er has people sneaking back into Mexico within a few months.

In fact, it goes back decades. U.S. lumber companies started alleging in the 1980s that Canadian companies have been unfairly subsidized by their government. In 2002, the U.S. imposed a 30% tariff on Canadian softwood lumber, which Canadian firms claimed cost 30,000 jobs at the time.

Canada has consistently denied it subsidizes its lumber companies. The World Trade Organization sided with Canada in 2004 and the two sides came to a temporary agreement in 2006, which expired last October.

Justin learns his lesson the hard way.

Archived