Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

That's a good reason do stuff... so Trump can say he has "a win". Let's spend the better part of the afternoon crafting a healthcare plan and ram it through with a crowbar so President ****face can say he had "a win". Let's pull out of NAFTA so that the fat, gooey, rolly polly, greedy, grabbing, glob of chemicals can say he got "a win". What can possibly go wrong?

We should do a board pool thread. Predicting when and how this ultimately ends. Closest gets a special little title from the mods. 

I'm thinking he resigns for health reasons (I'm absolutely convinced he has dementia, not even talking ****), early 2019 sometime, after Democrats murder the mid-terms promising to ramp up investigations. He declares victory/blames the Democrats, Ivanka leads him on a leash back into his golden tower never to be seen again. 

Bookmark this

6 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

We should do a board pool thread. Predicting when and how this ultimately ends. Closest gets a special little title from the mods. 

I'm thinking he resigns for health reasons (I'm absolutely convinced he has dementia, not even talking ****), early 2019 sometime, after Democrats murder the mid-terms promising to ramp up investigations. He declares victory/blames the Democrats, Ivanka leads him on a leash back into his golden tower never to be seen again. 

Bookmark this

I did ask how long we think Trump would be Prez, back in  March.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/411600-how-long-will-the-trump-presidency-last/#comment-10911193

6 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

This is what happens when unqualified people are put into positions.

Should you have used the singular(s)? :) 

Still, I'm not sure I shouldn't be glad they aren't experienced, considering their agenda. 

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Should you have used the singular(s)? :) 

Still, I'm not sure I shouldn't be glad they aren't experienced, considering their agenda. 

I seriously need to stop paying attention to news that comes from this group of people, I can't think of a single positive thing they have done so far. I get depressed each time I think about it.

Archived