Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The reasons we won 4 straight...

timdaley73

Thought it would be fun to find out, what, if any we did differently as fans the first 2 games vs. last 4 games that could explain why we are on a 4 game winning streak...

We won 4 straight games because I switched from Miller Lite in the first 2 games to Bud Light, the Redskins cans the last 4 games!!

1 minute ago, Darth Tater said:

Became unemployed?

Hope you find a great job in February.

I was just thinking about this:

1)  I've been wearing Redskins boxers since the Giants game (not allowed to wear Redskins gear in the press box but I had to do SOMETHING).

2)  My son has been in the same onesie, sweatpants, and socks since Week 3.

3)  When at home, I sit during the odd quarters and stand during the even ones.

1 minute ago, skinfan2k said:

Guys making sound tackles, more 4-3, playing more man coverage, Kendall Fuller is an elite slot corner, key turnovers, the offense putting pressure and having leads in game vs the first two games when we were down double digits in both

I thought I clarified "as fans"...  :cheers:

1. I stopped going to the games/tailgate after the Pittsburgh loss

2. I stopped wearing Redskins related gear during games.

3. No phone calls from Redskins fans during the games. (Almost cost us the Browns game)

4. Don't pick any Redskins players in Fan Duel / Pick opposing team players and defenses(I picked Philly yesterday)

You're welcome

1 minute ago, NoCalMike said:

Stopped wearing 'Skins gear on gameday.  

lol I said the same thing

1 minute ago, ChampSkinsFan said:

lol I said the same thing

LOL.  Yeah it got to the point of me getting tired of taking off my jersey and throwing it down in disgust, so I figured why not just stop putting it on in the first place and next thing you know......4 in a row!

14 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

14 minutes ago, ChampSkinsFan said:

2. I stopped wearing Redskins related gear during games.

3. No phone calls from Redskins fans during the games. (Almost cost us the Browns game)

Ha!  Apparently that works for odd-numbered years as I threw my hat off in disgust against Tampa at the half last year, and then apparently Kirk liked that (to which he was actually making reference contrary to legend).

My phone is as good as off during games.  Only calls that go through is my wife who knows to only call if the house is on fire and looks like it might stop the game from streaming.

31 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Lol me too.

Stopped wearing my jersey during games

14 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Slept with a different ES members wife/girlfriend the last 4 weeks.

With your support we can run the table this season.

Yeah but I heard from one of the ES members gf all you do is cuddle and cry...

Although they beat the Giants without me watching, after missing the entire beginning of the season (except a quarter and a half vs Pitts), I began actually watching. I don't want to say I was depressed but I just didn't care at the time. So I've seen the vast majority of the last three wins?

Archived