Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

London Calling: Martins House of Commons Official Offseason Twitter thread, Crumpets and Biscuits(Cheerleaders) extra

SWFLSkins

I watched the Redskins beat the Bills in the Super Bowl sitting at an open beach bar in Jamaica, listening to the surf and drinking beers...I LIKED IT TOO lol.

this is how I watch every game now.

I watched that SB from the JFK aircraft carrier, in the south of France. Screen was just still shots that would change every few seconds to minutes.

To add to the London theme, on a more serious note, tickets go on sale Tuesday for the Wembley game. 

Hail. 

Any idea which hotel the Skins will stay at for the game? Are there any local London pubs where Skins fans gather to watch games?

I'm pretty sure my wife & I are going. I'm trying to figure out the hotel (which area of London?) & air travel while it's still reasonable. 

Any idea which hotel the Skins will stay at for the game? Are there any local London pubs where Skins fans gather to watch games?

I'm pretty sure my wife & I are going. I'm trying to figure out the hotel (which area of London?) & air travel while it's still reasonable. 

Not got a clue bud. Sorry. 

London is like a foreign Country in itself (all the South is strange) that I avoid like the plague unless I have a serious reason to visit so not got a clue on if any 'Skins fans get together. Or where the team would be likely to stay. 

I can give you my favourite places to drink when I go down there for what that's worth. 

Hail. 

London what-not.....

The London Beer Flood of 1814 was caused by the explosion of a three-story high vat of beer, resulting in a tidal wave that killed 8 people.

ICYMI: What are the Redskins biggest offseason needs? Maybe not what you think http://ow.ly/XaZQD  #RedskinsTalk

CZAYMtaWAAA6C_l.jpg

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 9m9 minutes ago

From @ThomasBoswellWP: Robert Griffin III’s parting words betray a departing bitterness http://wapo.st/1P3oR2b?tid=ss_tw 

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 13m13 minutes ago

ICYMI: Pierre Garçon shuts down Skip Bayless during Packers-Cardinals its in BRBN #RedskinsTalk

CZAl-0nW8AAFEU6.jpg

Bryan Frye @LaverneusDingle 19m19 minutes ago

First Downs per Play.

CZAlBw6WYAARkIx.png

Conor Orr @ConorOrr 1h1 hour ago

Crazy. Per NFL research, this will be the first postseason matchup between Heisman Trophy winning quarterbacks in NFL history.

Washington Redskins @Redskins 7m7 minutes ago

Vertical threats, rookie records and game-winnings TDs. #Redskins WRs Season in Review: http://redsk.in/1Q9n5d8 

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 1m1 minute ago

Dates to know as the Redskins offseason begins: http://www.richmond.com/redskins-xtra/article_9b11c2be-006f-50f3-9130-ba67977516b3.html 

CZAtDW7WUAEZWnE.jpg

mark schlereth @markschlereth 3m3 minutes ago

mark schlereth Retweeted Russell Dobrzynski

I love the Packers! Whipped that arse in Super Bowl 32! Thank you

mark schlereth added,

Russell Dobrzynski @MDFOutfitters
@packers it's obvious @markschlereth is a Homer and hates certain teams like @packers

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 4m4 minutes ago

ICYMI: Kevin Durant upholds bet with teammate (and Packers fan) Steve Novak http://ow.ly/XcjgO  #RedskinsTalk

CZAs7sVWEAAuGF2.png

In honor of the thread title I'm just gonna drop this off one last time before the slogan gets officially retired.

Still trying to figure out a way to take a trip over the pond to see them next season.

post-215763-0-41970600-1453131201_thumb.

Also, the 21st pick?  Call me sentimental, but I'd love for it to be used on a playmaking safety.  It would be very poetic.

Seriously, who the hell is that guy and why does he have so many followers?

Several years ago they were "insiders" who broke some news ahead of anyone else. But whoever used to be giving up that info from inside the building is long gone...

Looking at the most recent game there, Lions/Chiefs this past season, the Chiefs were the home team and had the sideline at the top of the NFL logo, the North sideline. That should also be where the Bengals are, leaving us the South sideline

I have read that that has been the case for every game so far. The way things are set up at the stadium, it allows them to focus on the home team sideline on the TV broadcasts.

No idea about the team hotel, but if you want any advice on London as a place, I can help. Is it worth setting up a thread specifically for this somewhere on the forum (tailgate seems the obvious place for non-game specific information)?

Archived