Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Keim: Hall has torn achilles

ExoDus84

Called this already, he won't be back until training camp at least.  It is unfortunate because he would have provided quality play throughout the entire season, not just a couple average games.

We do not need any more injuries, and can the skins please find two starting safeties.  Not one, but 2.

No, I'm not. He's been giving up first downs in front of him repeatedly, and the long TD last week happened because he left his man to jump a different route. He got burned for at least one big play in the first game, too.

Really because Rambo was the guy getting beat on the only TDs we gave up before this week. I'm pretty sure almost everyone saw Rambo gettine beat.

Lol 2 TDs given up in 1st 2 games and Hall has looked horrible.

Sorry your wrong on this one.

Hall is supposed to cover the other team's best WR right? Well Maclin lit us up today and Andre Johnson had a good game Week 1 as well. not saying it's all on Hall, because I'm sure it isn't, but he hasn't been that great this year. He's aging.

Hall is supposed to cover the other team's best WR right? Well Maclin lit us up today and Andre Johnson had a good game Week 1 as well. not saying it's all on Hall, because I'm sure it isn't, but he hasn't been that great this year. He's aging.

Hall was average, but I like to look at Hall over the course of an entire season.  Today, Maclin made a catch on the sidelines he makes against anyone.  Another catch I thought he pushed off on Hall to get open.  Not defending Hall, but he will be missed over the course of the entire season.  Now a rookie gets to experience the NFL and we have to watch him learn and make mistakes.

We We'll see how great our already weak secondary does without Hall. I don't think some of you realize how big a blow this is. Maybe it will set in after Thursday.

Archived