Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Aaron Hernandez questioned, home searched in possible homicide probe

Son of Gadsden

That reads like they have the murder on video. Yet they don't say that they "have a video of Hernandez shooting the victim." Odd. Seems like a pretty simple case for the prosecution if they have him shooting the victim on tape. Hernandez is done, like you say,

Possible the tape doesn't clearly show the shooter's face. It was good enough to get the license plate though.

Also, another takeaway from this: how ****ty of a criminal is Hernandez? Drives a car rented in his name to a location with video surveillance, shoots victim, spits his gum out right beside a shell casing from his gun. Attempts to cover up by "destroying" his cell phone and home surveillance system, but not well enough that police couldn't recover the information off of it.

Also what I was thinking.  Hernandez is dumb.  

0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg

This pic is apparently from 4 years ago when he was playing at Florida. Terrible. I can't imagine being a star in the NFL, making more money than you can imagine and throwing it all away like this.

Part of the reason he fell to the 4th round. Guns & failed drug tests. But Urban Meyer kept him eligible.

And not to be a prick, but I don't feel sorry for this guy. A mother & father lost a son because of this douchebag.

Got to give credit to the police and DA's in this instance, they really dug deep to find all they could.

Does kind of give the "1984" feeling however with the cameras all over the place.

Hey, if an unjustified murderer is off the streets, I guess it was worth it in this instance.

Mad over the guy talking to some people at a club ? That's a wack job.

I think they could have nailed him without all the surveillance, but that's for another topic.

Too bad they don't have capital punishment in MA. I'd be all for it if he gets 1st degree murder. Especially if that's the only reason he killed a friend.

They would have likely got him anyway from the shell casings found in the rental vehicle in his name, and likely some of the sealed evidence.

I have never been against that type of sentence. I only want unquestionable evidence...I don't know that we exactly have that here at this point.

Question CrabR...Did he sign under the new CBA ? That could be a loophole. I am not sure.

He left shell casings in the car?!?  All I can say is.....wow....

Based on the supposed evidence I've seen against Hernandez in the media today, he's totally screwed himself.  If this was premeditated as claimed by the authorities, he deserves death IMO.  MA doesn't have the death penalty, but if everything I've read about the prosecution's case is true, this is just disgusting.

Based on the supposed evidence I've seen against Hernandez in the media today, he's totally screwed himself.  If this was premeditated as claimed by the authorities, he deserves death IMO.  MA doesn't have the death penalty, but if everything I've read about the prosecution's case is true, this is just disgusting.

You got that right:

» McCauley alleges Hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. And then Hernandez is alleged to have stood over Lloyd and put two more bullets in his chest.
I'm speechless.  If these allegations are true, this guy is just evil.

You got that right:

» McCauley alleges Hernandez shot Lloyd three times right after Lloyd got out of the car. And then Hernandez is alleged to have stood over Lloyd and put two more bullets in his chest.
I'm speechless.  If these allegations are true, this guy is just evil.

Sounds like a mob hit.

This being Massachusetts, I'm uncertain how long he'd be put away for this. From the sounds of it, it's going to be a slam dunk case; but Massachusetts, from what I understand, isn't known for being hard on criminals. Can someone confirm this, or give a basic idea of how long he could go down for this?

This being Massachusetts, I'm uncertain how long he'd be put away for this. From the sounds of it, it's going to be a slam dunk case; but Massachusetts, from what I understand, isn't known for being hard on criminals. Can someone confirm this, or give a basic idea of how long he could go down for this?

Found this:

"If the jury finds Hernandez guilty of murder in the first degree, Hernandez will be sentenced to life in prison. Massachusetts lacks a death penalty statute. However if the jury does not find Hernandez guilty of first-degree murder, they may still find him guilty of murder in the second degree. Carrying a much lighter penalty, one convicted of second-degree murder shall be sentenced to life in prison with a chance of parole after fifteen years."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbelzer/2013/06/26/new-england-patriots-aaron-hernandez-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

I'm just going to go on record to say that anyone who takes a picture of himself/herself in the mirror to post on a social media website is a narcissistic pos.  I'm don't even think I have to explain further my feelings of people who not only post selfies, but post selfies holding weapons. This guy is a complete idiot.  I suspect his narcissistic personality deluded him into thinking he could get away with this.

If the prosecution proves premeditation in the trial (which it definitely appears to be based on the arguments presented at his arraignment and the extremely solid timeline they've developed) he could be put away for life.  I suspect if it's proven to have gone down the way it's being reported, a calculated hit, I could see a jury pretty easily going for a life w/o parole verdict.

Found this:

"If the jury finds Hernandez guilty of murder in the first degree, Hernandez will be sentenced to life in prison. Massachusetts lacks a
death penalty statute. However if the jury does not find Hernandez guilty of first-degree murder, they may still find him guilty of murder in the second degree. Carrying a much lighter penalty, one convicted of second-degree murder shall be sentenced to life in prison with a chance of parole after fifteen years."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonbelzer/2013/06/26/new-england-patriots-aaron-hernandez-charged-with-first-degree-murder/

Except, he has 5 other significant gun charges against him as well.

In NE, after Sandy Hook and he has 5 gun charges as well as the murder charge, life, no parole and given all the evidence so far the safest bet right now is that Hernandez did it, and is one of the dumbest murderers ever.

Apparently, from reading the details of events, Hernandez was ticked off at Lloyd for talking to people at a club that Hernandez had beef/problems with and even texted to one of his friends right before that "you can't trust anyone anymore." Hard to say what he thought Lloyd was talking to them about, or why Hernandez had beef with them, but Lloyd texted his sister just prior seemingly bragging that he was hanging out with an NFL player, so that may mean he hadn't known him very long. Add to that he was being picked up at 2 AM, which is late even for going clubbing, and that rolling papers were bought at the gas station they stopped at, I'd say it is a safe bet Hernandez was slinging drugs on the side and he thought Lloyd talking to rivals of his meant he was betraying him. This is all just speculation by me based on info revealed thus far.

In NE, after Sandy Hook and he has 5 gun charges as well as the murder charge, life, no parole and given all the evidence so far the safest bet right now is that Hernandez did it, and is one of the dumbest murderers ever.

Apparently, from reading the details of events, Hernandez was ticked off at Lloyd for talking to people at a club that Hernandez had beef/problems with and even texted to one of his friends right before that "you can't trust anyone anymore." Hard to say what he thought Lloyd was talking to them about, or why Hernandez had beef with them, but Lloyd texted his sister just prior seemingly bragging that he was hanging out with an NFL player, so that may mean he hadn't known him very long. Add to that he was being picked up at 2 AM, which is late even for going clubbing, and that rolling papers were bought at the gas station they stopped at, I'd say it is a safe bet Hernandez was slinging drugs on the side and he thought Lloyd talking to rivals of his meant he was betraying him. This is all just speculation by me based on info revealed thus far.

Maybe Hernandez was high during this execution; that might explain the idiotic mistakes, CSI 101 mistakes, he made, good grief.  Very sad for this victim and his family.  Can't say I feel an ounce of pity for Hernandez throwing his life away at such a young age though.  The stupidity of people continually amazes me.

Archived