Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I've spent the last four years working on my third novel and I finally finished it tonight. I had a lot of people along the way, including teachers and colleagues in workshops tell me that it wasn't working and that I had to rewrite parts, but with my daughter being due in December, I had to buckle down and get it done. It ended up being therapy in a lot of ways. 

There are a lot of things I don't like about myself, but one thing I do like about myself is that I always finish what I start. This is probably the best example of that yet. Seriously, imagine working on the same project by yourself for four years. At some point, it stops being fun and starts being a mountain you have to climb. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Driving my buddy to the airport and im tired 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Driving my buddy to the airport and im tired 

5 AM posting...double post an hour apart. 

I think we found your "buddy."

th?id=OIP.698LnXA4HYx5MsUceHXf4gHaFW&w=2

9 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Saw some dudes browser history and Jesus ****ing Christ I dunno if I should the fbi on him. 

First, why were you looking at some dudes search history?  Second, what did you see, cause if we are talking some terrorist, sexual predator or possible murderer stuff, report the scumbag.

13 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Showering is an important part of a daily routine. 

Perhaps you missed out today. 

Nah, I did that and shaved, not remote today.  I'm used to stuff eventually going wrong and being ready for it best I can.  Sea has been too calm for too long, I don't like that.  Also doctor changed up my meds, I think they are too spread out now, but I understand why she did it so going to talk to her about it next week.  My credit cards will be completely paid off end of this week around same time I'll be looking at an apartment in Huntington.  I'm not used to things going right for extended periods of time, it makes me uncomfortable even if I've worked my ass off for it.  

Archived