Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

The kids at our local HS play this game called “Assassin” every year. $75 bucks to enter. People get into pairs and you basically try to shoot people withwater guns. When hit they are out. Last team standing gets the pool money. 

We did that when I was in high school 20 years ago.  Except it was for far less money.

@Renegade7  I think it was you a while ago that recommended to me a good Va Beach steakhouse.  Remember what it was?  Wife is in town.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

We did that when I was in high school 20 years ago.  Except it was for far less money.

@Renegade7  I think it was you a while ago that recommended to me a good Va Beach steakhouse.  Remember what it was?  Wife is in town.  Thanks.

Not me, but if she like breakfast, check out belvedere coffee shop on the oceanfront.  There's a booth at the end that points at the ocean just for two people with nothing in front of you except glass

5 hours ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

We did something like that once at JMU but it wasn't in pairs, everyone was solo, and we used dart guns.

17 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Did you know that the Monte Cristo came into existence because it won a a sandwich making competition?  It’s origins are actually easy to trace...

The more I know, the more I realize I don't know anything : )

I've never been to Bennigan's.

5 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

so many jobs for analytical chemist in the cannabis industry

You don't have to smoke to help people that do.  If anything you'll be right in the edge of discovery as more and more research is going to start being allowed the closer we get to full legalization.  Most of the cannabinoids don't get you high but do other good things for the body without a lot of these synthetic meds we make currently.

23 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Did you know that the Monte Cristo came into existence because it won a a sandwich making competition?  It’s origins are actually easy to trace...

Yes. IIRC it was brought down from Mount Olympus by Prometheus. When he brought fire down and showed it to humans, the first thing he made was a Monte Cristo to show humans what could be done with "fire". 

Archived