Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

10 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Too much misogyny in the RTT for her tastes I think. At least it appears that way at times.

Everything is not as it seems.

We're just having fun, harmless and not personal even when we go after each other.  

You'd be surprised at how flexible one's mind can become.  I was once a Republican.:stop::ols:

1 minute ago, DaGoonie55 said:

ugh.  7 day work weeks suck.  That paycheck will be nice though.  

You never answered, how is the fam?

haha. Who is to say that I am not ? Hmmm... NO POLITICS !!! Geez, Mary, don't mess this up. 

Her and I agree on more than  ( I think) she thinks over the years. It's always about presentation. 

Perhaps because we are both old farts. 

Just now, Springfield said:

So my 2 year old son has started to randomly ask, "Is that a ghost?"

Never tells me what he's talking about.

Has to be some sound he hears. 

6 minutes ago, Springfield said:

There are folks all over the planet who are "in tune" with things that others aren't.  Trust me.  He's got a feeling, but he's not afraid of whatever it is, is he?

6 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

haha. Who is to say that I am not ? Hmmm... NO POLITICS !!! Geez, Mary, don't mess this up. 

Her and I agree on more than  ( I think) she thinks over the years. It's always about presentation. 

Perhaps because we are both old farts.

You're younger than me, right?  'Deed honest, old farts...

edit, add:  that would properly be "she and I", btw.

10 minutes ago, DaGoonie55 said:

ugh.  7 day work weeks suck.  That paycheck will be nice though.  

I work two jobs. Granted the second one is my passion is by choice and it's awesome that I get paid For it. But even then I work 7 days and it's a grind. You're not supposed to count commute time, but why not? You're not on "your" time. So it's around 50 hours a week-so it's not bad.

1 minute ago, Elessar78 said:

I work two jobs. Granted the second one is my passion is by choice and it's awesome that I get paid For it. But even then I work 7 days and it's a grind. You're not supposed to count commute time, but why not? You're not on "your" time. So it's around 50 hours a week-so it's not bad.

Game in 45.  You with me?

25 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Reading through the rtt is like walking into the Sphere. Just when you think you have a handle on "Reality," everything shifts again and you get hit in the face by a gigantic trap muscle, Doc's subconscious manifestaion.

Doc's fear of being attacked by healthy ankle ligaments like... 

tumblr_inline_o3hrldeAdE1qgp297_500.gif

Ligaments like... 

Sphere-Dr-Harry-Adams-9.jpg

"Were all gonna get sprained down here ya know.."

34 minutes ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

"Were all gonna get sprained down here ya know.."

20 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Imagine Chew or somebody drowning in a rising pool of Muscle Milk 

Dood :rofl89:

200w.gif

Springfield....we have ghosts in our house. All our kids have seen them (or her?). I used to see their shadows around a lot. Frequency increased when Abby had cancer last year (and looking back, in the time leading up her being diagnosed)

3 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

50 hours is about the time I spend lifting. 

52 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Springfield....we have ghosts in our house. All our kids have seen them (or her?). I used to see their shadows around a lot. Frequency increased when Abby had cancer last year (and looking back, in the time leading up her being diagnosed)

Anyone you might know?

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

Our daughter went through a series of imaginary friends between the ages of 2 and 4 or so.  Most of them had names that rhymed with "ella".  The most persistent was Chella, but there was Della, Bella, Hella, Kella, etc.  (I'm serious.)

From everything I've read it's a healthy sign of childhood imagination, could be the same kind of thing for your son.  As long as it isn't freaking him out I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Archived