Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

16 minutes ago, skinfan2k said:

clearly you aren't using squatty potty.  also that means your diet has a lot of fats and you dont drink enough water

Na, I drink a ton of water and avoid fats. It's the perfect soft service ice cream consistency. Just a massive pile of it.

I give Maynard his props and most have no idea of his influence on the genre...real purists probably blame him for certain things, real music fans understand he might have saved it. 

Got to throw this one in there because I love this song anyway...

2 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

I give Maynard his props and most have no idea of his influence on the genre...real purists probably blame him for certain things, real music fans understand he might have saved it.

He saved it.  I would've never cared, but he was a favorite of our HS band director.  In my senior year, I took Music Theory, taught by the band director (I was in Concert Choir, my brother was in marching band.)  Four out of the five days in the week, he'd say, "I'm gonna put on some Ferguson, and you guys can have this period to relax."...I swear, those were his exact words.  Occasionally, he'd indulge me and put on Pavarotti or Domingo, but we actually learned a lot, because we'd talk about what we were listening to...he knew he had a class that really loved music and would pick stuff apart, even if we were on our own while he was working out State Award Winning charts.

I'm going to Joe Theismann's restaurant this coming week (not my choice). Any suggestions on what to order or avoid? I rend to avoid seafood lately because my stroke has affected my taste buds and some things I used to like taste way different now.  So beef or chicken, and not hot/spicy.

Thanks!

Still in the hospital, never been in here longer.  Granted, it's getting me out of work, but holy **** been dailing between miserable "what did I do to deserve this?".   Good news infection is in almost full remission, but too small for surgery.  All I do is hurry up and wait.  Feel like I jus aged a couple years

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Still in the hospital, never been in here longer.  Granted, it's getting me out of work, but holy **** been dailing between miserable "what did I do to deserve this?".   Good news infection is in almost full remission, but too small for surgery.  All I do is hurry up and wait.  Feel like I jus aged a couple years

Damn. Good to know you're doing better, though

16 minutes ago, STBonecrusher21 said:

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

One thing I learned, Renegade, they won't discharge you until they have it figured out and you're out of the woods. 

Glad you are getting the care you need. Do they have you up and walking around yet?  That's always a good sign.

42 minutes ago, twa said:

Kofta kabob or a steak?

That sounds good, I like a good steak.

57 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

One thing I learned, Renegade, they won't discharge you until they have it figured out and you're out of the woods. 

Glad you are getting the care you need. Do they have you up and walking around yet?  That's always a good sign.

That sounds good, I like a good steak.

I can dig it, and that's what feels like.  Ive been able to walk, but they had me on and off restriction because of my diahrea.  I keep asking if it's the antibiotic like they said at first, waiting on results.  I drove two cities to get to this hospital versus where I was in portsmouth, still believe that was good decision.

Hospital is important. Luckily I live a couple of miles from the stroke hospital in NOVA, Mt. Vernon, and my primary doctor is right close too and part of the INOVA network. I've asked friends in Austin for recommendations as to hospital too. Will check out physicians when I get there. Will get checked out here before I move for prescriptions and such.

They flew my brother to Richmond for the heart unit there. Unfortunately there wasn't much they could do outside of a miracle. 

Feel better soon, Renegade, and hopefully you'll go home soon.

7 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I'm going to Joe Theismann's restaurant this coming week (not my choice).

A lock of his hair should make anything SUPER!!!!!!:ols:

Been wanting to PM ya about the new writers on Y&R...I think it's going fabulously!  Love what they did this last week about Katherine, especially...and I'm also super glad you've joined us here in the RTT!:hi:

Archived