Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Think I'll go downtown and hit this Ryan Adams show tonight.  Maybe sip a bourbon and ginger or two.

Have fun bro.  I've been such an alcy lately.  Gosh.  Turrible.  It's my 4th day sober and I already feel like a million bucks.  Going on hiatus from it.  Spring Break rush at work demands it.  St. Patty's day is going to be the next stop on the beer bus.

I know I'll be tarred and feathered for this, but I just realized that's Christopher Lloyd as Kruge in Search for Spock.  Wtf

11 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Seriously, that girl is breathtakingly beautiful

Yeah brother, she's drop dead gorg.

12 hours ago, youngchew said:

I know I'll be tarred and feathered for this, but I just realized that's Christopher Lloyd as Kruge in Search for Spock

Lol there was a comedian who did a bit about it...picture Kruge as Reverend Jim from Taxi.

"You don't want to give me the Genesis device...*sigh* Okee doke"

I watched Hip Hop Evolution (4 episode documentary - available on Netflix) this past Saturday and it was pretty cool.  It originally aired on HBO (not sure how I missed it) and came to Netflix back in Dec. 2016.  Each episode is about one hour long, starts out showing the origins of hip-hop along with interviews.  Shows the evolution from the start and carries over to the west coast and birth of gangsta rap.  Really cool interviews with Ice-T, Grandmaster Flash, Ice Cube, etc.  

Normally I'd post this in the recommend a TV series thread, but I know a lot of my RTT peeps are into hip-hop, so if you haven't watched it, it's worth a look.  

14 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Seriously, that girl is breathtakingly beautiful

You have taken it too far. She is a cute girl with some nice boobs. That's it. I saw at the pet groomer today...maybe it wasn't her...might as well have been though. 

Regular cute chick in my opinion ( which is basically worthless). 

Let me clarify...my opinion is worthless...cute chicks are valuable. Well...semi-precious. 

Archived