Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

My girl went out of town this weekend... I cleaned the whole house to surprise her. Mission accomplished.

It's hard "shacking up", but when I got home from work and saw her siting on the couch smiling because of something I did, it made me think how worth it it can be. Well that and her throwing down in the kitchen. That makes me smile lol

5 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

Nah dawg, he runs on CP time 

So a brother was fashionably late...or maybe nearly 2 hours late. :ph34r:

Dood.  Randomly looked out the garage window this morning as i was walking to the car.  Noticed a gray dog 2 houses down walking around the front yard.  I was like "waymint," his dog is a black lab.  Did a double take and it was a ****ing coyote.  This bamma came out from the side of his house and walked down the sidewalk just chilling.  Big mfer, too.  Wtf.  I've seen several behind our house over the last year  (we have 200 yards of greenspace between our yard and the road) but never inside the neighborhood.  

I've got 2 little fufu dogs, them yodees gotta go. Might have to load the pump and throw some steaks in the front lawn tonight and camp out. 

1 hour ago, youngchew said:

So a brother was fashionably late...or maybe nearly 2 hours late. :ph34r:

Dood.  Randomly looked out the garage window this morning as i was walking to the car.  Noticed a gray dog 2 houses down walking around the front yard.  I was like "waymint," his dog is a black lab.  Did a double take and it was a ****ing coyote.  This bamma came out from the side of his house and walked down the sidewalk just chilling.  Big mfer, too.  Wtf.  I've seen several behind our house over the last year  (we have 200 yards of greenspace between our yard and the road) but never inside the neighborhood.  

I've got 2 little fufu dogs, them yodees gotta go. Might have to load the pump and throw some steaks in the front lawn tonight and camp out. 

If all goes well, perhaps you'll come out of this with a new winter coat

10 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Gonna hit up Bens Chili Bowl tonight.  I can already taste those chili cheese fries!!

I might go for some chicken curry. Back in Germantown so i gotta hit up my favorite Indian joint

7 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

At the ultrasound... we are having another girl and everything is looking healthy and developing normally!

Congrats!!

6 hours ago, youngchew said:

Did a double take and it was a ****ing coyote.  This bamma came out from the side of his house and walked down the sidewalk just chilling.  Big mfer, too.  Wtf.  I've seen several behind our house over the last year  (we have 200 yards of greenspace between our yard and the road) but never inside the neighborhood.  

Where do you live at?  We have had a TON of them sighted in Raleigh lately.  

4 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Nobody cares about John Wall...

You Trippin with a capital T, lolz

1 minute ago, skinsmarydu said:

Damn!  Sorry dude!  Hope you got somebody to help you out?

I can still walk around, and will jus be draining and measuring myself.  Chillin with parents tonight, gonna stay drugged up at home over the weekend.  I don't want to go to work with drain, should i?

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

You Trippin with a capital T, lolz

I can still walk around, and will jus be draining and measuring myself.  Chillin with parents tonight, gonna stay drugged up at home over the weekend.  I don't want to go to work with drain, should i?

NO!  Call in & tell 'em...bodily fluids & all... (And parents are a good thing.  Relax.)

The more rest you get, and do what your doctor says,...the faster you get back to whatever your version of normal is.:D

Archived