Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Spent the morning cleaning out the attic in my townhouse.  Didn't take nearly as long as I thought. Now just got to figure out what to do with the ol junk brought down. :mellow:

Reminds me of the "Mels Hole" episode of Coast to Coast AM where dude claimed he had a supernatural bottomless pit.

Dont have to worry about paying to have **** hailed away. Just chuck it down there.... And hope nothing malevolent throws it back out

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Reminds me of the "Mels Hole" episode of Coast to Coast AM where dude claimed he had a supernatural bottomless pit.

Dont have to worry about paying to have **** hailed away. Just chuck it down there.... And hope nothing malevolent throws it back out

Castle in Austria named after one of my moms ancestors has one of those. Some type o bottomless demon pit from what I remember. 

It'd be a perfect resting place for my ol panafonics VCR n humax tivo.

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Castle in Austria named after one of my moms ancestors has one of those. Some type o bottomless demon pit from what I remember. 

It'd be a perfect resting place for my ol panafonics VCR n humax tivo.

Im sure there are places like that all over the world. This guy was on some wild **** though. Episode is probably still up on YouTube

1 hour ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Can you guys tell what race a person is by their posts?  I can tell if I hear someone's voice but I get surprised sometimes on the internet.  There are some dead giveaways.  If I see someone posting reverentially about Led Zeppelin or Rush, I know they're white.

I don't think if you heard Chew, Taze or I speak, you would be able to tell the difference. 

I love Zeppelin. Just never post about it in this thread. This thread is the one that has rap day. 

If you met my wife...you would never...EVER, guess that she was my wife if you met us separately.  Yet, our personalities are the same. 

I am sure initially you thought GACOLB was non-white...Dude looking like a mountain man. 

I could tell Mary was short by her posts though. :silly: 

I can't recall if it is TK or PCS that posts the rap videos...EITHER... you would have never guessed it. 

Hell... am I white or not ? Going to Carolina Rebellion, Bruno Mars, and probably to see the Aladdin the musical. Does that make me gay, white, black, female, a parent. or what ?  Here's a hint...going to a NASCAR race or two, or three. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Bill Polian sounds like a colossal prick on ESPN. Bruh, you aint the god of football.

He's knows the game. He knows the players. Certainly not a god...but among the best. He brought a lot of players in that most folks would never have expected. 

Between the Bills and the Colts, let's not forget the Panthers...he gets a pass.

18 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Bofé

Neither. I am American. 

2 hours ago, stevemcqueen1 said:

Can you guys tell what race a person is by their posts?  I can tell if I hear someone's voice but I get surprised sometimes on the internet.  There are some dead giveaways.  If I see someone posting reverentially about Led Zeppelin or Rush, I know they're white.

In some of the race threads, I can, but rather not get into that.

22 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

He's knows the game. He knows the players. Certainly not a god...but among the best. He brought a lot of players in that most folks would never have expected. 

Between the Bills and the Colts, let's not forget the Panthers...he gets a pass.

I know his history, but damn. Dude was going full on cranky grandpa for a sec there. Curtis Painter and a roster full of gumps is the reason he's sitting in that chair now.

30 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

How bout dem Devils? 

Y'all lucky. Stupid Louisville

21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

In some of the race threads, I can, but rather not get into that.

I guess you don't know that twa...dark as Mutumbo. 

That dude that calls himself McQueen... looks like Bo Jackson. 

@Mr. Sinister , he gets a pass. Old dude still on top of things. Same as the Cowboys old guy that talks on Sirius these days. For the life of me I can not rember his name. 

Archived