Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

6 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Man, went from 70s to snow in the early am through 9am tomorrow.  Crazy ass weather.

Cool thing...I can basically walk to the grocery store now. I had to use my neighbors 4-wheeler a couple years back. 

Wanted to go to the store tonight...went to pick up some beer. It was rather calm in there...first time I have ever seen that since I moved here. 

Plan on going after breakfast tomorrow...I expect it to be a madhouse. It's barely going to snow here. 

Yeah, I think it's up to 2-3 inches.  Which will melt by noon to 2pm.  Tazette is pumped, so we are all sleeping downstairs in the living room to wake up and catch it snowing in the middle of the night.

She wanted to set an alarm at 4 am lol.   I told her no, cause I wake up multiple times during the night as it is, so I'll wake her up when I see it.

Already starting to drizzle some rain or something in South Park. Nothing crazy, just went out to see. 

New tires on all the cars...I'm not that concerned. I get up so early, there are rarely people on the road. 

2-3 PM...I'll already be back home by then. Waffle House for early breakfast. 

10 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yeah, I'm thinking of an early breakfast at the coffee shop.

If you and the ladies want to go to Cracker Barrel on your side of town...

I would bet money that my wife would want to go. She loves that place and I can only go for breakfast. haha. 

We typically go to the one closer to pj. 

The food is just so bland typically. You met her...she grew up on basic bland food ( I somewhat did too). 

I am not a hater...I just don't typically want to eat that type of food. 

How do Southern folks make greens so good and other foods so boring ? 

4 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Forgot it's daylight savings tonight :angry:. Lost hour of sleep

Aww....****. Well that changes my beer plans for the evening. 

8 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I just realized that the web address for this site isn't extremeskins.com any longer...

Doesn't redirect to this site either.

Thank god it is.  this website doesn't look awkward when visiting at work.  I would hope they would have a NSFW version where i can just read text and not see any signatures. 

9 hours ago, Kosher Ham said:

If you and the ladies want to go to Cracker Barrel on your side of town...

I would bet money that my wife would want to go. She loves that place and I can only go for breakfast. haha. 

We typically go to the one closer to pj. 

The food is just so bland typically. You met her...she grew up on basic bland food ( I somewhat did too). 

I am not a hater...I just don't typically want to eat that type of food. 

How do Southern folks make greens so good and other foods so boring ? 

Aww....****. Well that changes my beer plans for the evening. 

Just saw this, just woke up too lol.  No going out for breakfast for us now.  I'm not a fan of Cracker Barrel either.  I haven't eaten at one since 1998 when we were on our honeymoon in  Florida.

Archived