Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I know there is no football discussion in this thread, I'm just gonna say I'm done with football for the foreseeable future. If you're wondering why, just look at the Stadium threads. 

Anywho, completely random thought: if you don't train people how to do the job you want them to do, don't be upset when they don't know how to do it. I don't understand why so many companies refuse to invest in the skills and knowledge of their employees, but expect the moon in results. 

7 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I know there is no football discussion in this thread, I'm just gonna say I'm done with football for the foreseeable future. If you're wondering why, just look at the Stadium threads. 

tumblr_nkbj35zfTe1uorxjno1_400.gif

Come join the club. It's awesome. Liberating. I don't have stupid mood swings based on what a bunch of grown men do on a Sunday afternoon. I don't argue with retards, no offense to retards, about unprovable **** (except maybe politics). 

8 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

Anywho, completely random thought: if you don't train people how to do the job you want them to do, don't be upset when they don't know how to do it. I don't understand why so many companies refuse to invest in their skills and knowledge of their employees, but expect the moon in results. 

Truth. 

14 hours ago, Gamebreaker said:

I still watch the skins on sunday... if I happen to be at home and don;t have something else grabbing my attention... but i stopped giving even half a **** years ago.    rather than being deeply in love, the skins are now that piece of **** lawnmower that you keep around because you can't be bothered to go out and spend the effort to replace it.  

(but each time you use it you cuss at it under your breath ---broken down worthless bag of oily craptastic ****)

Archived