Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

38 minutes ago, daveakl said:

Congrats!!

Where do you live at?  We have had a TON of them sighted in Raleigh lately.  

Parker, CO.  wow, would've never thought there were coyotes in central NC! 

7 minutes ago, youngchew said:

We have a bunch in the ATL as well.  Even here in the more urban areas, they seem to be able to navigate our "beltway", I-285.  I'm outside by a few exits, but I see news of them inside probably once a week or so.  They can wreak some serious havoc.

31 minutes ago, youngchew said:

We live about 2 miles from Umstead Park.  This was from 2015

http://www.wral.com/coyotes-stalk-police-man-dog-on-raleigh-trail/14759652/

Since then it's gotten way worse.  We had one walking down the middle of the road last month at dusk. 

Can't find the what's for dinner thread. 

The Palm. LEFTOVERS. Pfft, wife out of town but she saved some goodies. 

Search sucks on this site. 

9 hours ago, Elessar78 said:

At the ultrasound... we are having another girl and everything is looking healthy and developing normally!

Congrats man. Another niece on the way for all of us. Wife and I are considering...

13 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Just finished watching Mission To Mars. Sucks that I won't live to see us make serious headway in  the space exploration dept. So many questions that I'll never get answered.... Unless that answer lies beyond death

2Pac only had twelve years to go until his impossible scenario

28 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

What is that, gay martial arts?

lol. that is hilarious..I can just see it now. all ninjas in pink.

you've never heard of Fruit Ninja? basically you slice fruit with samauri swords. One of the airports I fly to in Asia has a version where you stand on a platform and use your hands to slice fruit on a screen. The PSVR version uses the move controllers

2 minutes ago, Xameil said:

lol. that is hilarious..I can just see it now. all ninjas in pink.

you've never heard of Fruit Ninja? basically you slice fruit with samauri swords. One of the airports I fly to in Asia has a version where you stand on a platform and use your hands to slice fruit on a screen. The PSVR version uses the move controllers

Nah, haven't heard of it. Sounds pretty cool though. Would be awesome if they had a bowling, billiards, or tennis game too

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Nah, haven't heard of it. Sounds pretty cool though. Would be awesome if they had a bowling, billiards, or tennis game too

they have a billiards, ping pong, not sure about bowling yet. They have released a Carnival Games VR, and Rush for Blood is a thriller carnival game. You are on a roller coaster with zombies and freaky clowns coming at you and you have to shoot things. The move controllers are used as pistols....It definitely makes chills run up the spine

Surgeon going on vacation, so soonest I can get drain out is March 30th.  Can't stay out that long, going back to work on Monday, right back into on-call rotation.  Still trying to figure out why God kicked me in the stomach so hard, but I've been knee deep in the plan before, nothing new.

Archived