Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

18 hours ago, Springfield said:

Yeah, but science.

Vicodin makes your back stop hurting because of science.

Ibuprofen works by inhibiting cycloxygenase, an enzyme key in converting arachidonic acid to prostaglandins because of its s enantiomer binds to cycloxygenase. 

Did awful on my o chem stuff but I did really well on my physics stuff. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ibuprofen works by inhibiting cycloxygenase, an enzyme key in converting arachidonic acid to prostaglandins because of its s enantiomer binds to cycloxygenase. 

Bruh.

:rofl89:

I don't give a blank if it is Friday Night...

Some of you younger cats...need to step up your game and appreciate all types of music. 

Grow and learn...end of the day it will make you a more well rounded person.

Side note: Jazz is wonderful music to get your "workout" on. 

9 minutes ago, MLSKINS said:

Do y'all remember they used to play this song all the time on Smooth Jazz 105.9?

Lol yeah. I used to play my radio late at night to listen to Todd B and Justine Love on 95.5 and i forgot the dj for 105.9

Lot of classics, man. Rainforest is like the penultimate of chill songs. Probably like one of the first songs i remember hearing around here

Craaaaank

Jazz music. Come on fellas. Comfortable music to ask a lady to dance, comfortable to ask her if she needs a beverage, comfortable to simply introduce yourself and she can hear you and the music is just back...there...some...where... (music is not a new term for penis folks). Even just to sit back and chill somewhere like Republic Gardens originated as. 

The melodies, the rhythms, the horns, the arrangements, even the voices at times. 

Trust me...it is a lot more hypnotizing than "back that ass up". 

Grow young people. Learn that spectrum. The spectrum makes you brighter ( I type that while thinking I am Morpheus, ( maybe as Yoda). 

I will test out anyone that wants to challenge me on my phone playlist alone, to guess what the next song will be. 

Could be Willie Nelson, Outkast, Too $hort, Rob Zombie, Dolly Parton, Eminem, Toby Keith, Nirvana, Ozzy, John Coltrane, The Beatles, New Edition, Xtina, etc. I leave it on random for a reason. Hell it might even be something crazy like the opening to "The Jeffersons". 

Damn, I am officially feeling old. **** that it's only the beverages talking about being old. 

4 minutes ago, Springfield said:

FYI - Memento is on Netflix

I've seen it and I don't know if this is a response to something I said earlier or you just stating it. Perhaps simply coincidence...watched it a few hours ago. I have seen it plenty of times. 

7 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Ibuprofin is my favorite drug.  Sorry.  I'd pick it over anything (even mary jane) because it has eliminated my debilitating headaches.  Nothing else would consistently do it.  Acetaminophen did nothing.  That's what they'd feed me when I was younger.  Then I tried Asprin and it was pretty damn good, so I took it for a few years, but it wasn't nearly 100% effective, and has worse side effects than Ibuprofin.

I remember the first time it wiped out a ridiculous headache.  I was dying man, hung over too.  One of the worst headaches ever.  I took 4 IB and it was GONE son.  Still wipes them out to this day.  I owe my sanity to that ****.

34 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

@MLSKINS, I remember that song...but that is not jazz. 

@Mr. Sinister, I know that song also...that is not jazz, especially not the second one. This first one is a little but it is mainly an R&B song without lyrics.

You having a senior moment? I said smooth jazz. They're two separate categories. I never said anything about the genre of Rainforest, either.

I also never said anything about music only revolving around sex. No one did. Good lord. :ols:

5 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

You having a senior moment? I said smooth jazz. They're two separate categories. I never said anything about the genre of Rainforest, either.

I also never said anything about music only revolving around sex. No one did. Good lord. :ols:

Perhaps. haha. Asshole. haha. 

Actually, I did say that Jazz is wonderful workout music. 

I certainly would not have even bothered to respond if I thought the music was trash ( not that you said that either). 

I am trying to get you further into the music beyond what most younger folks even bother to listen to. Same as appreciation for other things. 

This song was made before either of us were born. Hell, I had a cell phone before you were born. Damn...maybe it was an old man moment. 

I will always love my grandmother for introducing me to every type of music that was available. Shoot, she was even strong enough to appreciate ....ehh...some of the rap music that I liked.  I have to give her that same respect. 

This was one of your best friends, Love you always Grandma...miss you even more. Wish you were still here.

There's not much I haven't already gotten into. The only thing I really refuse to listen to is dubstep. House (and all its variants) is my favorite genre, though. That in itself originates from jazz/blues/ disco and r&b.

Can't beat the godfathers like Fingers, Frankie Knuckles, Marshall Jefferson, etc. Pure house

Any true child of gods House can at least dance a little. Gotta let the music take control of you.... Unless you simply have no rhythm whatsoever

Thanks to my mom and her sisters, house music is part of my DNA. They used to go out to the clubs and stuff back in the day, and had a ton of music left over that they used yo let me listen to. House and R&B i got from her

Hard to say what my favorite song is, but 69℅ is high up there

MAW is smooth too

Archived