Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

I love ESPN but damn if they arent off the chain. Excluding the ex players, i cant recall a bigger discrepancy between male/female talent in terms of looks than them.

For every chick like Molly Qerim, Elle Duncan, or Cassidy whatsherface, looking like theyre going to the club damn near, thigh meat and ass popping, crossing their legs to where you can almost see cheek.... Theres like 10 Brian Windhorst's.

12 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Food girl here.

When did it start after you ate the Panera?  Serious question...food poisoning doesn't start until 24-48 hours after, and is usually only a 24-48 hour episode.  <Meaning you don't feel it till a day or two after, and only feel bad for that day & one more...I've had it, I know,...and I've been through a couple dozen food safety certifications.

If you wanna PM me with details, (I'm a nurse's daughter, too), maybe I can help.  I don't think what you described is really food poisoning..."food-bourne illnesses" are a completely different thing.

Think your right.  It was too soon after I ate, but why i thought itt was the sandwich.  Docs think my apendix was already coming apart and took it out, still in hoaptial

7 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I love ESPN but damn if they arent off the chain. Excluding the ex players, i cant recall a bigger discrepancy between male/female talent in terms of looks than them.

For every chick like Molly Qerim, Elle Duncan, or Cassidy whatsherface, looking like theyre going to the club damn near, thigh meat and ass popping, crossing their legs to where you can almost see cheek.... Theres like 10 Brian Windhorst's.

Ya, watching sportscenter right now.  They got one lady thick as a mf wear tight black leather pants.  I ain't complaining, jus don't think it's neccesary

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Think your right.  It was too soon after I ate, but why i thought itt was the sandwich.  Docs think my apendix was already coming apart and took it out, still in hoaptial

My experience too, until pain localized in lower right quadrant. Drove to hospital. Relatively quick recovery.

Hoping the same for you, Renegade. Feel good soon!

59 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Ya, watching sportscenter right now.  They got one lady thick as a mf wear tight black leather pants.  I ain't complaining, jus don't think it's neccesary

I think it is, but for the wrong reasons. I think Its the pressure put on women to look pretty and attractive, and compete amongst each other. I think its the reason why nearly all of them cross their legs to such a degree that it reveals quite a bit, and while the heavier, or less attractive ones are used more in supportive roles.

When i was a little younger, i used to be heavily opposed to the idea of feminism, but at 28, i get it now, even if i don't always agree with some of the convo

But visually, i aint complaining

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

My experience too, until pain localized in lower right quadrant. Drove to hospital. Relatively quick recovery.

Hoping the same for you, Renegade. Feel good soon!

Appreciate that.  Mine totally ruptured on me, they trying to keep me until all the nasty stuff clears out and get a bowel movement again.  Didn't see it coming, they told me I could not see it coming.  Said it a risk to leave it in, could been couple days it was busted.

57 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I think it is, but for the wrong reasons. I think Its the pressure put on women to look pretty and attractive, and compete amongst each other. I think its the reason why nearly all of them cross their legs to such a degree that it reveals quite a bit, and while the heavier, or less attractive ones are used more in supportive roles.

When i was a little younger, i used to be heavily opposed to the idea of feminism, but at 28, i get it now, even if i don't always agree with some of the convo

But visually, i aint complaining

Feel I gotta read more on true feminism before I comment on that.  I agree that is jus feels like a rediculous standard to have to live up, and not what I want frim a news organization, even it's sports.  Felt like cnn was getting to that point as well.

21 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Appreciate that.  Mine totally ruptured on me, they trying to keep me until all the nasty stuff clears out and get a bowel movement again.  Didn't see it coming, they told me I could see it coming.  Said it a risk to leave it in, could been couple days it was busted.

They got to mine before rupture, had to wait until early evening for surgery even though I was there 6:30 am. On IV pain and antibiotics until surgery. Was good to go home the next day. Thought it was a hangover from Sunday night. Went to hospital Tuesday am.

I should have been a doctor. Knew I had a stroke early on too. But not diabetes or high blood pressure though.

Burst appendix is nothing to fool around with, so glad they are taking good care of you.

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

They got to mine before rupture, had to wait until early evening for surgery even though I was there 6:30 am. On IV pain and antibiotics until surgery. Was good to go home the next day. Thought it was a hangover from Sunday night. Went to hospital Tuesday am.

I should have been a doctor. Knew I had a stroke early on too. But not diabetes or high blood pressure though.

Burst appendix is nothing to fool around with, so glad they are taking good care of you.

Ya, I edit to say they said I couldnt of see this coming.  It was bad because I thought it was food poisoning and if the pain subsided I might have tried to go to work on Monday instead of hospital 

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Molly has aged rapidly and doesn't look that great anymore. Cassidy Hubbarth is still smokin but then again I've always had a thing for asians.

5 minutes ago, Toe Jam said:

I'm moving to Yellowstone. I'll be living and working in the park beginning in April. 

And it just occurred to me how funny this is considering my posting history here. 

Don't you know that Yellowstone is about to blow?

As far as posting history... I haven't seen a TJ post in years.  Years.

Archived