Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

10 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Been dealing with food poisoning from panera catering last four days.  Sister and neighbor asking if I'm gonna sue.  I'm really not trying to go down that road, but at what point would you consider it?

If you're sure it's Panera, and you have medical bills, you can present them to the store manager and copy to regional office for payment.

I don't know how people get those big judgments.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Been dealing with food poisoning from panera catering last four days.  Sister and neighbor asking if I'm gonna sue.  I'm really not trying to go down that road, but at what point would you consider it?

Food girl here.

When did it start after you ate the Panera?  Serious question...food poisoning doesn't start until 24-48 hours after, and is usually only a 24-48 hour episode.  <Meaning you don't feel it till a day or two after, and only feel bad for that day & one more...I've had it, I know,...and I've been through a couple dozen food safety certifications.

If you wanna PM me with details, (I'm a nurse's daughter, too), maybe I can help.  I don't think what you described is really food poisoning..."food-bourne illnesses" are a completely different thing.

2 hours ago, skinsmarydu said:

Food girl here.

When did it start after you ate the Panera?  Serious question...food poisoning doesn't start until 24-48 hours after, and is usually only a 24-48 hour episode.  <Meaning you don't feel it till a day or two after, and only feel bad for that day & one more...I've had it, I know,...and I've been through a couple dozen food safety certifications.

If you wanna PM me with details, (I'm a nurse's daughter, too), maybe I can help.  I don't think what you described is really food poisoning..."food-bourne illnesses" are a completely different thing.

It usually doesn't start until 24--28 hours after (average time), but it can start within a 4-6 hours of eating bad food.  I ate some bad ranch dressing from TGI Fridays back in 2010 and it was warm and tasted really different.  Normally I'd just not have eaten it, but my wife had been getting on my case saying I'm paranoid about that stuff so I ate it anyhow.

That was around 7:30 pm, then at 11:00 pm I got hit with some extreme nausea, right before midnight the ****s hit me with stomach cramps, popped some Imodium, went to bed.  Then woke up around 2am and puked my guts out twice.  I hadn't puked since 7th grade (23 years) and got taken out by a little cup of ranch.  I still haven't gone back to a TGI Fridays since.

39 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

It usually doesn't start until 24--28 hours after (average time), but it can start within a 4-6 hours of eating bad food.  I ate some bad ranch dressing from TGI Fridays back in 2010 and it was warm and tasted really different.  Normally I'd just not have eaten it, but my wife had been getting on my case saying I'm paranoid about that stuff so I ate it anyhow.

That was around 7:30 pm, then at 11:00 pm I got hit with some extreme nausea, right before midnight the ****s hit me with stomach cramps, popped some Imodium, went to bed.  Then woke up around 2am and puked my guts out twice.  I hadn't puked since 7th grade (23 years) and got taken out by a little cup of ranch.  I still haven't gone back to a TGI Fridays since.

Did you think about what you ate a couple days before?  Because real "food poisoning" takes a day or two.

14 minutes ago, PokerPacker said:

Not just yet.  Where are you playing these days?

Ever heard of a game called 'LSD Dream Emulator'

Fairfax and Reston.  I captain a team at Fairfax at the moment.

Also, I've never looked into playing LSD games of any sort.  Even the actual, real life, version.  There was a limit as to what I would try in my youth.  No needles, nothing up my nose, nothing that could possibly take me on a trip of irreconcilable change.

Archived