Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

11 hours ago, youngchew said:

I like it!  Been listening to a lot of EDM and dubstep lately.  Never heard of Flying Spaghetti Monster before but DAYUM does this beat smack you in the face right off the bat!

That's pretty dope.  Ya, want to get a better feel for different types of electronica, and have a trance station on Pandora (Oh Miah - Blackmill).  That's my study station : )

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Disclosure has a song with The Weeknd and its fire. 

Airybody in my crew is asking about you on Battlefield lol

We're having an epic 6 hour run tonight from 9 EST to like 3 EST lol.  A welcome home marathon for chillinindacut, he just got off a sub.  We're gonna be live streaming too, brother.  Be there or be a gump.....

30 minutes ago, youngchew said:

We're having an epic 6 hour run tonight from 9 EST to like 3 EST lol.  A welcome home marathon for chillinindacut, he just got off a sub.  We're gonna be live streaming too, brother.  Be there or be a gump.....

Damn, too bad my heart ain't in it no more.  Sounds like quite a team you've assembled, Sir Isaac Chewton.

I think about how we tend to just STOP playing games because a new title has replaced the old one.  Like, think about how you just STOPPED playing Black Ops 1 one day.  It is a damn shame.  I could go for a chop suey sesh with the ole Galil on Firing Range right now.

Is COD on life support?  I think the whole supply drop thing is very life-supporty.

45 minutes ago, youngchew said:

I really need to get back on BF and run with you guys again.  I haven't played it in forever and when I look to see if y'all are on, a lot of times you aren't or are not in the game so I play something else.  Then when I'm done for the night, y'all in game.  ****ing time zones......

50 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Been busy af with school and work. I probably won't be able to get on till next Friday. I haven't played in about 2-3 weeks. My nephew played last Saturday I think. If I do get on tonight I'll probably be drunk. 

Oklahoma drought update:

Burn-ban issued for Tulsa County. You must grill over a non-flammable surface.  ie. concrete or gravel.

Apparently the rainy day we had last week only helps so much when it's the FIRST RAINY DAY HERE SINCE 3000 B.C.

NOW, recognize that I said "rainy day" and not "quick-hitting wall of spinning death".  

We get those more often.

With this May-like weather, we have a ****ed up reality-check inbound early next week.  I'm thinking this may spawn the first real tornado outbreak I've been through here. but haven't looked in to it.

2 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Been busy af with school and work. I probably won't be able to get on till next Friday. I haven't played in about 2-3 weeks. My nephew played last Saturday I think. If I do get on tonight I'll probably be drunk. 

Last time I got on I was smashed, mic'd up and then you quit the game and Chew was AFK, then dropped.  I can't remember who was on with me from crew, but I couldn't kill ****, then I logged out and went back to playing NBA 2k17.

14 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Oklahoma drought update:

Burn-ban issued for Tulsa County. You must grill over a non-flammable surface.  ie. concrete or gravel.

Apparently the rainy day we had last week only helps so much when it's the FIRST RAINY DAY HERE SINCE 3000 B.C.

NOW, recognize that I said "rainy day" and not "quick-hitting wall of spinning death".  

We get those more often.

With this May-like weather, we have a ****ed up reality-check inbound early next week.  I'm thinking this may spawn the first real tornado outbreak I've been through here. but haven't looked in to it.

Finally, so.eone else not happy with the weather. Feels so lonely over here, losing it because its supposed to be Hoth, but instead we're getting Naboo, trees blooming and ****, and people throwing baskets of flowers in the air and flying kites.

Worlds in turmoil, man. Be safe out there. Do a rain dance

26 minutes ago, d0ublestr0ker0ll said:

Oklahoma drought update:

Burn-ban issued for Tulsa County.

We've been under a burn ban since summer.  We need a real winter.  My pear tree is already toast...what little rain we have gotten didn't get to the limbs and they're just snapping off.  My apple tree is probably ****ed too.  We haven't gotten cold enough for long enough to kill off bugs.  :angry:

But oh yeah, climate change is a hoax.:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, skinsmarydu said:

But oh yeah, climate change is a hoax.:rolleyes:

You need to start saying "Man Made Climate Change".  Because the first Bill O'Reilly-esque quick-witted but-not-long-term-witted response is:

DERR THE CLIMATE HAS ALWAYS CHANGED DERR

Then once you shoot that down, a scoff and a sly change of gear will be bestowed upon you.

It makes me baffled to the point where I don't even argue it anymore.  I just observe the debates.

If you remember my dialog in this thread about my theory of time-traveling to the past, where the difference of the path of one atom alters history - you'll know my stance on if humans have an effect on the climate

1 minute ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn if it didnt feel like a solid 80 in the sunlight, yesterday. Freaky. I just feel bad for the people (my future ancestors included) who inevitably have to face the consequences at some point

The saving grace is...

Again, science.

The groundwork is being laid for restoration and even regulating the climate.  The future is going to be amazing, if we don't pull a Woody Harrelson in Thin Red Line and blow ourselves up.

Archived