Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

**** the Giants. No Really, **** Them.

KingGibbs

Ladies and gentleman I think we have a heated "rivalry" brewing. From the Capgate that peice of **** Mara concocted to now the "warnings" being sent to RGIII by the likes of JPP. It's on. Oh it's on. One more thing. **** all the Giants fans to.

Post how you feel about the VaGiants here.

Edit. I started this thread as a pep rally before the game. Having "Black Jesus' as our QB just makes me want Sunday to get here pronto. I'm fired up and you should be to.

One more thing. **** you Mara!

Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. ;) also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!

I've always hated the Giants. When the Skins were good, the Giants knocked them out of the playoffs and won the big one. Now the Giants have passed the Skins in super bowl wins (and they did it with redskins "fans" cheering for them). Throw in capgate and the Cowboys will forever be an afterthough.

Been my most hated team for years living here in Giants country. Eli that goofy **** who was too good for San Diego and who people actually compare to Peyton just cause he lucked into 2 Super Bowls. Coughlin who always shows up first in the "least favorite coaches" list, is always on the hot seat at some point during the year, always has that annoyed rat face on, and always manages to keep his job. **** Mara for being Roger's butt buddy and screwing us royally. Constant media slurping and overexposure. F them for getting an extra home game when Katrina hit and playing "road" games in London. To hell with Victor Cruz who somehow gets away with the dance celebration and **** NBC for actually giving him his own music JUST cause he's a Giant!! Screw Brett Favre, David Tyree, Kyle Williams, and Wes Welker for letting these dopes win 2 SBs. Screw Tiki, Antonio, Tuck, and JPP. They had the luckiest, flukiest 2 SB runs in NFL history and they think they're the greatest team ever seen. Last year they were the worst SB champ of all time. If we were only to win 2 games all year, I wish it was against these guys.

Oh I'm with you F the Giants!!!!

And if Mara hits the field pregame I hope he realizes what a dangerous place it can be. I'd haaaaatttttee to have happen to him what happened to Robinson. ;) also QBs sometimes miss their intended targets!

If I could find the clip where Damon Wayans hits the Senator in the face with the ball that would be nice. That or where he throws those new kind of keys...the kind that shred!

I just peeked over at the Giants board and they have this video. I will admit that it got my blood boiling, but it had the opposite effect that I can't wait to see the redskins kick some Giant ass!

i was also wondering can a redskins fan make a response video to this crap! Maybe have some redskins highlight of when we swept the Giants last year, and mix in some RG3 performances?

Now the Giants have passed the Skins in super bowl wins (and they did it with redskins fans cheering for them)
On this board. I will never forget that. **** the Giants. **** all of 'em. There will not be enough embarrassment to go around for them if they are beaten by the "Lowly" Redskins, after beating down the second coming of Patrick Ramsey. I hope we kill that noise.

I just peeked over at the Giants board and they have this video. I will admit that it got my blood boiling, but it had the opposite effect that I can't wait to see the redskins kick some Giant ass!

i was also wondering can a redskins fan make a response video to this crap! Maybe have some redskins highlight of when we swept the Giants last year, and mix in some RG3 performances?

NO! Just soundly beat their ass into submission. Take control of their house and send them running with their tails between their legs.

I hate the Giants with a blinding passion. They intentionally stole cap money from this club in an effort to prevent competition. Scew these guys!

For 46 years I have never hated a team in the NFL more than the Cowboys. This year changed everything, and I don't know when or even if the Giants will be replaced at the most hated spot for me. So F the Giants... F Mara... and as always... F Goojell (Mara prefers him using it).

10 vs. 10

BRING IT ON!!!

Archived