Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Sorry, but that guy's a dickwad.

I kind of agree. I'm not against SSM, but I don't see the point in harrassing an innocent girl trying to make a living. Who knows, she may not share their views, but just needed a job. Maybe she has a baby at home or is in college. His stunt was moronic.

lulz

100% straight guy getting back at the evil Chick-f-la video

Looks like he was the who was Own3d.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/08/02/Chick-Fil-A-Drive-Thru-Bully-Fired

CHICK-FIL-A'D: BULLY FIRED AFTER VIDEO GOES VIRAL

Adam Smith, the man who videotaped himself getting free water at a Chick-Fil-A drive-thru just to berate the young woman as been fired.

*Click Link For More*

Edited by Park City Skins

While I think the guy is a world class jackass. I have the same problem with his company firing him for something he did on his own time as I do with the morons protesting CFA in the first place.

Have we really become this intollerant?

While I think the guy is a world class jackass. I have the same problem with his company firing him for something he did on his own time as I do with the morons protesting CFA in the first place.

CFO of an organization... Do whatever the **** you want when you're not being paid... But as soon as you become salaried, your ass is being paid every second... If he was an hourly employee somewhere I would understand, but when they slap that "salary" on your ass... It's a different story...

As the CFO he is one of the faces of the company, when your face makes the company look bad it's game over.

If he was simply protesting or having an opinion I'd agree, but he was an asshat and his stunt got him fired. Hope the free water was good.

Why? The mayors of multiple cities are openly campaigning to discriminate against a business based on the opinions of the CEO, which is illegal. This toolbag is the CFO of a company and harassed and berated an hourly employee because of the CEO's opinion. The company that employees this toolbag decided hs actions reflected poorly on the company so they fired him. Actions have consequences. His consequence was his job. Hope hs feeling of purposeful-ness was worth hs job.