Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

THIS pisses me off. The song was written to a specific tune, with specific timing. It is NOT open to creative interpretation. These *******s that keep jacking it up need to be banned from EVER performing it again.

I couldnt make it all the way through that pile of garbage. The band should never be allowed to perform The National Anthem again, and whatever dope approved this mess should be fired and run out of town.

THIS pisses me off. The song was written to a specific tune, with specific timing. It is NOT open to creative interpretation. These *******s that keep jacking it up need to be banned from EVER performing it again.

well... unless you're Marvin Gaye.

Rarely do you hear people go crazy like that for the national anthem. That man was a wizard.

The Fray however absolutely butchered it. That was awful.

Edited by Destino

I couldnt make it all the way through that pile of garbage. The band should never be allowed to perform The National Anthem again, and whatever dope approved this mess should be fired and run out of town.

I couldn't get past 30 seconds of that. What a freaking disgrace!

I have no issue whatsoever with artists creating different interpretations of any song, including the star spangled banner.

With that being said, Hendrix's version is brilliant with cool guitar-created subtleties to 'bombs bursting in air', etc.

The Fray's was just awful, though. Seemed like they didn't even attempt to play in the correct key during certain parts.