Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Jeeze, I keep looking to see if there is another way to interpret that image...and I just don't see it. Are they seriously making light of rape?

I think it's due to the fact that some women will have sex with guys but won't give them a BJ...

Not sure who the 5th one is...

I remember a few years back I happened to catch an episode of one of the newer cartoons (not the glorious 1980's cartoons we're all so fond of) and there was a female turtle that wore light-blue. Don't know anything about her back-story.

I remember a few years back I happened to catch an episode of one of the newer cartoons (not the glorious 1980's cartoons we're all so fond of) and there was a female turtle that wore light-blue. Don't know anything about her back-story.

Funny you mention that. I looked it up about a hour or so ago and came across the name, Venus (de Milo).

http://tmnt.wikia.com/wiki/Venus_de_Milo

Edited by The Evil Genius

Wow, looks like Paula Gasol had bad night against the real LA professional basketbaal team. That may be the single most ownage in 1 game on the same guy

No doubt about it. Even though both of those plays could've had offensive foul calls (over the back, and the elbow), Pau definitely got OWNED. fell on the ground both times like a little *****. :)

No doubt about it. Even though both of those plays could've had offensive foul calls (over the back, and the elbow), Pau definitely got OWNED. fell on the ground both times like a little *****. :)

"Could have been"? Those are both offensive foul calls any place where actual basketball is officiated.

Edited by Dan T.

Ballsy.

:ols:

I watched the game last night, but couldn't figure out what Stoll was ****ing about.

Serves the Kings right though - bunch of cheap shot artists. I expect a suspension or two handed down to the Kings. Especially on the dangerous & cheap hit on Couture by Kyle Clifford.

With about 2 minutes left in what was already the wackiest game of the season for the Sharks and Kings, Ryane Clowe stood up at the San Jose bench and reached his stick over the boards and onto the ice.

Clowe deftly poked the puck away from Los Angeles' onrushing Jarret Stoll, who understandably didn't anticipate this development, then pulled his stick back. Stoll screamed, the Staples Center crowd erupted — but no officials noticed this graceful moment of apparently blatant cheating.

"I don't remember that play," Clowe said, smiling coyly.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2012/04/05/sports/s224004D92.DTL#ixzz1rGqqmT1o

Edited by The Evil Genius