Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Sorry, but that was one of the funniest things I've ever seen...

I used to see Bears all of the time when I was stationed in Alaska. I'd be doing PT in the morning, and we'd be running in a playground area, then out of a dumpster would pop a bear or two... you'd be surprised about how fast you can run.

A buddy of mine in high school decided to grow his hair long (headbanger), his dad let it go for a few months but finally told him he needed to cut it off. My friend was prepaired and told his dad "you know dad, Jesus had long hair".

To which his dad responded- You know son, Jesus walked everywhere.

He looked good with a crew cut.

A buddy of mine in high school decided to grow his hair long (headbanger), his dad let it go for a few months but finally told him he needed to cut it off. My friend was prepaired and told his dad "you know dad, Jesus had long hair".

:ols:

:ols:

I must remember this.

~Bang

TheDane, where did you find those pictures? :ols:

Disclaimer: Given the inclusion of certain stigmatic words associated with foul language considered unethical and reprehensible, the contents contained within the following world wide web hyperlink are not safe for consumption while in a public, professional, or private setting. If you are a minor, as defined within United States Federal statute, you are hereby disallowed from navigating to the below-referenced Internet site. If you qualify as an Adult, also as defined in the aforementioned Federal statute, you are hereby notified that by clicking on the following hyperlink, you absolve both the poster and Extremeskins from any responsibility and/or causality under any and all circumstances.

http://textfromdog.tumblr.com/

THIS LINK IS VERY NSFW FROM A FOUL-MOUTHED PERSPECTIVE

DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE NAUGHTY LANGUAGE

IF YOU CLICK THIS LINK YOU ARE A MORALLY QUESTIONABLE INDIVIDUAL

YOU BRING SHAME UPON YOUR ANCESTORS FOR CLICKING AFOREMENTIONED HYPERLINK

Edited by TheDane