Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Kermits dad had a real dark side. šŸ˜ˆ

Hmmm, you see Fozzy, my father was a drinker, and a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So, me watching, he takesĀ the knifeĀ to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me, and he says, "Why so serious?"

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Suspected poacher killed by elephants at South African national park

Ā 

A suspected poacher was killed by a herd of breeding elephants that he encountered while fleeing from park rangers, according to South African officials.

Ā 

Three people attempted to run away after they were spotted by rangers at the Kruger National Park, one of Africa's largest game reserves, on Saturday, South African National Parks officials said.

Ā 

After one of the suspects was captured, he told park rangers the group had run into a herd of elephants, adding that he was not sure if his alleged accomplice had managed to escape, officials said.

Ā 

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll tell you how OG I am.Ā  I say that's not a Tootsie pop.Ā  The lollipop picturedĀ doesn't have the ring around the middle and it is flat and the bottom.Ā  That shape would not happen as a result of sucking on it.Ā  Tootsie pops look like this:

Ā 

127408-01_tootsie-pops-100-piece-box.jpg

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, China said:

I'll tell you how OG I am.Ā  I say that's not a Tootsie pop.Ā  The lollipop picturedĀ doesn't have the ring around the middle and it is flat and the bottom.Ā  That shape would not happen as a result of sucking on it.Ā  Tootsie pops look like this:

Ā 

127408-01_tootsie-pops-100-piece-box.jpg

And that ring used to shred the top of my mouth. But I'd eat them all the same