Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Yeah, I'd leave that one.  If you can't make friends with a pit-mix, (that apparently hasn't been fed in a while), just get on down the road.  And pray to somethin that they eventually get fed PROPER FOOD. 

I'd've normally laughed, but that bartender-thinkin'-brain kicks in, and I wonder...and then I think on it...and then I know.

Feeding probably wasn't the problem, had a Chow that used to eat trees, picnic tables and concrete :ols:

not to mention numerous rose bushes

the other one just chewed thru chain link fences

3 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

RIP Mitch - dude was brilliant.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fDizQ

Here's a gift for you and for all Mitch Hedberg fans.  He truly was a comic genius. 

I'm not quibbling over the rankings, just enjoying them all:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/a-complete-ranking-of-almost-every-single-mitch-hedberg-joke?utm_term=.hk8QQ1EBk#.vvQ77geQA

• Haha 1

Someone Ordered a McDonald's Burger With No Patty, Bun or Toppings. It Still Cost About a Dollar

It turned out she could request all items be taken off a cheeseburger. This included not only add-ons like onions, ketchup, mustard and pickles, but also the patty and the bun. When she removed all those items, Ari was left with, well, nothing. But the “sandwich” still cost her £0.99 — or about $1.27

B4dCY-UCYAANs6g.jpg

18 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I dont understand popular music these days.

I really wanted to like it, I think Katy is cute. So I started watching, then I thought of what David Grohl said about videos (if what you see in your head when you hear a song is what you see on Mtv then get help) so I closed my eyes and just listened. That didn't help either. That was just awful.