Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

How about their chiropractic treatments?

I have to show that to my chiropractor. That looks wild. I'm trying to imagine him and the other DCs working at his office trying to adjust the huge people I see at his office like that.

that last move didn't look so good.

~Bang

I want to know what that "adjusted". Looked like acrobatic sexual assault.

Hahahaha....The Onion strikes again

"PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad –  Former FIFA vice president Jack Warner renewed his criticism of the United States, where he faces corruption charges, on Sunday by releasing a pair of videotaped comments — one of them based on a story by satirical website The Onion....

...In an eight-minute Facebook video, which was quickly deleted after numerous news reports picked up on the gaffe, Warner held up a printout of a fictitious story from The Onion bearing the headline: "FIFA Frantically Announces 2015 Summer World Cup In United States."

The fake story was published on Wednesday, hours after Warner was indicted in the U.S. and arrested and briefly jailed in Trinidad. Warner asked why the story was "two days before the FIFA election" when Sepp Blatter was re-elected as president.

Warner asked "if FIFA is so bad why is it the U.S. wants ... the World Cup?" Additionally, Warner said that FIFA is "the very same organization they (the U.S.) are accusing of being corrupt. That has to be double standards."

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2015/06/01/indicted-ex-fifa-executive-cites-onion-article-in-rant-slamming-us/

• Like 2

I'm so sick of that kids pretend face.

He's the absolute worst.  Ugh.  He wants to be a trend setting, hipster cool guy sooooo bad, but all most see (myself included) is a dress-wearing, silver spoon cornball with no identity.

Not entirely his fault, though....as I understand Will and Jada are really weird when it comes to parenting.