Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

Sorry to break the news to you, but most hipanics working in the US are illegal. I could care less what catalogue you ordered your wife from!

16-18% of Hispanics in the US are illegal. 78% of 10-11 million illegals compared to a 50 million Hispanic population in the US.

Stop spreading alarmist bull****.

Dumb *** , I dont care if he's from mars, illegal is illegal.

Sorry to break the news to you, but most hipanics working in the US are illegal. I could care less what catalogue you ordered your wife from!

I wish you could come to Texas for a week.

Ohhhh this is gonna be fun!!! Short...but fun!

deereatingpopcorn-1.gif

Fully expecting a "hi there".

Edited by AsburySkinsFan

Dumb AS# , I dont care if he's from mars, illegal is illegal.

---------- Post added October-19th-2011 at 10:55 PM ----------

---------- Post added October-19th-2011 at 10:59 PM ----------

I wish you could come to Texas for a week.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2mPtc1WXWwvp9889Mb7GrRRyyZp7HNRTvL8NCKJp6L_lhyXXy

Hey, I found capitolpunishment's photo!

DEY TOOK R JEERRBBS!

Right now one guy is getting a week off for a rule six violation and it could be more for making a crack involving another member's wife, but more importantly I'm very likely to come back later and give every dumb AS# in here who's been arguiing religion or poltics a month or more. Wanna test me? :)

Edited by Jumbo

Right now one guy is getting a week off for a rule six violation and it could be more for making a crack involving another member's wife,

One week from today...got it, setting my alarm, don't want to miss it.

but more importantly I'm very likely to come back later and give every dumb AS# in here who's been arguiing religion or poltics a month or more. Wanna test me? :)

Seeing as I'm most likely one of the one's in question here I'm keep my really funny retort to myself, as apparently I have more self control than Junie B Jones. :D

Momma always said, "Don't piss off Jumbo, 'cause he crush you like a bug."

Right now one guy is getting a week off for a rule six violation and it could be more for making a crack involving another member's wife, but more importantly I'm very likely to come back later and give every dumb AS# in here who's been arguiing religion or poltics a month or more. Wanna test me? :)

I took it to PM. I'm not going to derail the thread anymore. I love this thread. Sorry for the intrusion, but I think some of it needed to be said.