Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

I thought so. It's not funny, but I thought some here would appreciate it.

It is a cool story. Very well told imo.

A little Mexi-mullet action for the 400th page (in max posts per page view)

meximullet.jpg

And a sandwich shop I saw on the north side of Tucson about a month ago. You can't see the sausage specials listed on the window unfortunately.

dickmansmeat.jpg

Easy my name is John and I don't dig that thought, though I would take a quick look and leave>?

:ols: True story, I was on AT (Annual Training) in Omaha while in the Army as a Chaplain's Assistant, and while driving my Humvee with my chaplain, Captain John Howard, in the passenger seat he says, "James, you need anything at the PX?" "Yes, sir, but can I stop off at camp to use the john?" "Sure, he says, I need to hit the Jeremy too." :ols: I laughed until I cried!!!

:ols: True story, I was on AT (Annual Training) in Omaha while in the Army as a Chaplain's Assistant, and while driving my Humvee with my chaplain, Captain John Howard, in the passenger seat he says, "James, you need anything at the PX?" "Yes, sir, but can I stop off at camp to use the john?" "Sure, he says, I need to hit the Jeremy too." :ols: I laughed until I cried!!!

At least he didn't say I have to stop off and take a Jeremy, bwhhaaa.

Good clean Joke,

Blind woman has three sons and they want to take care of her in anyway they can, John the youngest and richest buys her a big house, Steve the middle boy buys her furniture for her house and Jeremy the oldest with a family to raise of his own buys her a Parrot that can recite the bible as she can no longer read.

Well to thank them she has them over for dinner one night. She goes on and on about the house and then the new furniture, she thens boast about Jeremy and the wonderful chicken that were all enjoying tonight.

during my indoctrination, the drill instructor said that we would all be getting Dear John letters and that he didnt want to see us crying about it. My roommate (John) was completely confused as to why he would be writing letters. lol

Illegal means Illegal and last time I checked it's Illegal to be Illegal in the US? And save your argument that they might be here legally. So, when is forcing a LAW racist?

How do you know that guy isn't a Polish anchor baby?

go flog yourself. You deserve it.

Be sure and spend extra time on your head.

~Bang

Edited by Bang