Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Own3d Thread.(Keep it clean)

unsonny

^ I notice all the senior managers are smiling.

------------

------------

Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook.

49860866.jpg

An exasperated Vietnamese-Australian man has shared a photo of his passport to prove his name really is Phuc Dat Bich after he was banned from Facebook several times.

Phuc Dat Bich, 23, told Facebook followers he finds it “highly irritating” that “nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it”.

The photo of his old passport clearly displays the name – whose correct pronunciation is approximately “Phoo Da Bic” – and has been shared tens of thousands of times.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/phuc-dat-bich-vietnameseaustralian-man-shares-photo-of-passport-to-prove-his-real-name-a3119161.html

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 4

Has there ever been a stratospheric superstar as grounded as Adele?  Maybe it's an act, but if it is, she's got me fooled.  Great sense of humor too. She's sold a gazillion records, yet she has about her an aura that she herself can't believe her good fortune, and it's very endearing.

• Like 2

You gonna come at this with a golf club? Just make sure your boy is holding that camera steady.

Thats gotta be some kind of Photoshop camera tomfoolery. Either that or homeboy came into contact with some hazardous chemicals and went full blow Roger from the Tekken series Edited by Mr. Sinister

^ I notice all the senior managers are smiling.

------------

------------

Phuc Dat Bich Keeps Getting Banned From Facebook.

An exasperated Vietnamese-Australian man has shared a photo of his passport to prove his name really is Phuc Dat Bich after he was banned from Facebook several times.

Phuc Dat Bich admits hoax in Facebook name battle

An Australian calling himself Phuc Dat Bich, who made global headlines after saying he was fighting to use his real name on Facebook, admits it was hoax.

"Mr Bich" said on Facebook his real name was "Joe Carr" (or perhaps joker).

He said what had started as a joke between friends "became a prank that made a fool out of the media".

But he said it also brought out the best in people and gave encouragement to people with "truly interesting and idiosyncratic names".
The hoaxer is of Vietnamese origin. His name when properly pronounced in Vietnamese, which is a tonal language, sounds like "Phoo Da Bi".

Facebook have not responded to BBC requests for comment.

Click on the link for the full article