Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U: Doctor claims men in the US are peeing incorrectly and reveals why

China

Doctor claims men in the US are peeing incorrectly and reveals why

A survey has revealed the position that many US men wee in and a urology doctor has weighed in.

A survey conducted last year analysed the way different men from across the globe position themselves when they relieve their bladders.

However, it found that many men in the US aren't peeing in the most effective or most health-conscious way.

The survey conducted last year by YouGov investigated 'where in the world [...] men sit down to wee'.

"Thinking about times where you go to the toilet to ONLY urinate (i.e. only having a pee, not also having a poo), how often do you sit down in order to do so? percent of men in each country," it explains.

you-gov-wee-survey.png

While countries such as Germany (60 percent) saw a solid stream of men sit down to release their bladders, sit-down wees aren't quite as popular in locations such as the UK and the US.

The US, in particular, scored an overall percentage of 23, with 10 percent of men sitting down every time, 13 most times, 23 some times, 17 rarely, six not having the foggiest idea what the survey was harping on about and 31 percent never sitting down at all.

But does it really matter how those with a penis position themselves for a pee? And what way is actually best when it comes to your health?

The Mayo Clinic further explains: "Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) is a health issue that becomes more common with age. It's also called an enlarged prostate.

While it's not typically serious, 'an enlarged prostate can cause symptoms that may bother you, such as blocking the flow of urine out of the bladder. It also can cause bladder, urinary tract or kidney problems,' the Mayo Clinic adds.

Basically, to relieve BPH, you'll find sitting down for your wees beneficial and more likely to prevent your risk of developing other more serious issues by ensuring you clear your bladder completely.

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Thumb down 1

Like the good (half) German I am, I sit to pee 99% of the time. It gives me more throne time and since I'm not into golden showers, I get to avoid splattering pee droplets all over the place. After all, urinal etiquette rarely allows you to hit the porcelain at the best angle to avoid it. Most importantly though, I have Hank Hill syndrome and sitting, um, 'er, ah, helps me avoid what urologists refer to as residual volume. No matter how you slice it, I end up with less pee in places I don't want it.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, The Sisko said:

Like the good (half) German I am, I sit to pee 99% of the time. It gives me more throne time and since I'm not into golden showers, I get to avoid splattering pee droplets all over the place. After all, urinal etiquette rarely allows you to hit the porcelain at the best angle to avoid it. Most importantly though, I have Hank Hill syndrome and sitting, um, 'er, ah, helps me avoid what urologists refer to as residual volume. No matter how you slice it, I end up with less pee in places I don't want it.  

You're half German?  This explains a lot.

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

You're half German?  This explains a lot.

And if his other half is Irish he doesn't even have to take down  his pants to go pee.

Screen-Shot-2021-09-02-at-16.18.04-434x6

Edited by SkinsFTW
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Short bursts>>>>spray and pray

That doesn’t sound healthy. 

I was taking a **** once and this dude at the urinal was stopping and pee for lik 5 seconds intervals. For like 10 intervals. And moaning in pain in between. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

That doesn’t sound healthy. 

I was taking a **** once and this dude at the urinal was stopping and pee for lik 5 seconds intervals. For like 10 intervals. And moaning in pain in between. 

Oof. Sounds like he prob needed to head for the nearest clinic.

I just let out a bit at a time to keep from pissing a frozen rope, usually in the morning. That morning piss is like a fire hose 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I just let out a bit at a time to keep from pissing a frozen rope, usually in the morning. That morning piss is like a fire hose 

Say you’re under 40 without telling me your under 40. 🤣

• Haha 4