Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

7 minutes ago, kingdaddy said:

They also signed Runyan from GB....3 years 30 mil I think I saw?

Runyan was... serviceable, but a lot of room for an upgrade over him.  By the end, he was platooning with Sean Rhyan. 

• Like 1

Just now, kingdaddy said:

anyone know if we're in on Danielle Hunter?

I would think not. If we're going to add a big money guy on the defense at this point I'd guess it would be in the secondary.

• Like 1

Love what Peters and Co. have done.  We all know OT needs to be the move.  We have to ante up due to the paydays these OTs are getting.  Let's get er' done!  No Smith or Leno, please!  

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Have been watching it!  :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kingdaddy said:

They're gonna get Derrick Henry just to keep up with the rest of the division.....that's my prediction.

if they couldn't afford Pollard, they sure as hell cant afford Henry

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

• CapsSkins changed the title to Official 2024 Free Agency & Trades Thread - OUT: Logan Thomas, Leno, Gibson, Brissett IN: TE Ertz, DE Armstrong, C Biadasz, LB Luvu, RB Ekeler
57 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

There were rumors that the Broncos were thinking about releasing Garett Bolles due to his cap hit. I would definitely call them and see what the price may be. He is 32 but he has stayed fairly healthy outside of 2022. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

FA OT is about depth and allowing rookies to redshirt if need be, not necessarily finding a long-term solution

Totally agree on short term - but we need more than depth.

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Sure. Let’s start Don and Wylie at the tackles. What could go wrong?

Many, many things.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Cryptic:

Oh come on!  Wendesday is... *counts on fingers* TWO WHOLE DAYS from now.

That's like 2 weeks in dog time!

This announcement might as well be on the dang ass MOON!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

So the Dante Fowler signing stuff earlier today was just BS...or still in the works?

Keim saw it as a possibility but FA is just beginning I am guessing dudes who get low ball type offers won’t sign on day 1 

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

For people looking for O’line help (so all of us) it’s worth noting that a lot of us wanted to go after Onwenu. Me among them.

He was a 6th round pick in 2020. Draft and develop is the way to go.

That said we do need to add another starting calibre O’line prior to the draft. Right now we only have two starters inked in. 

Correct me if I'm wrong. No development needed, he started immediately and was Day 1 their best OL. That's absurd for a 6th rounder. That's dumb luck from nobody evaluating him correctly, otherwise all 32 teams including the Patriots, would have drafted him earlier.

1 minute ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Keim saw it as a possibility but FA just beginning am guess dudes who get low ball type offers won’t sign on day 1 

Okay, I knew I read it here, thought he was signed at first. Thanks

love the Luvu signing!

• Like 1