Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

34 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

Parsons is a better version of LaVar.  Him flaming out in Dallas after a short, brilliant career was so predictable that it almost feels like a scriptwriting mistake to actually have it happen.

Here is how the next part of the story goes: he lost his mentor, who was willing to design his entire defense around getting him favorable match ups and playmaking looks, and he takes a big step back with Mike Zimmer, who tries to make him play in a structured OLB role.  He hates it, becomes a malcontent, falls afoul of Jerry, then walks in free agency.

100%.

But I’m not sure how the story will end-

Takes a massive FA deal for a garbage team like the Panthers, fails there and has a career resurgence for the Commanders under DQ or signs with his hometown Eagles team for a discount and wins another SB.

1 hour ago, Going Commando said:

Parsons is a better version of LaVar.  Him flaming out in Dallas after a short, brilliant career was so predictable that it almost feels like a scriptwriting mistake to actually have it happen.

Here is how the next part of the story goes: he lost his mentor, who was willing to design his entire defense around getting him favorable match ups and playmaking looks, and he takes a big step back with Mike Zimmer, who tries to make him play in a structured OLB role.  He hates it, becomes a malcontent, falls afoul of Jerry, then walks in free agency.

Margo Robbie can definitely help speeding up the trade process for foot fetish Micah ;)

0decde3203ee873f.jpg?imwidth=900

Edited by FrFan

I really hope we find a way to go into the draft without a giant gaping hole at left tackle, either a trade or a signing of peat or Becton or something. 

None of those will solve our problems at tackle certainly not long term and I'll still want a tackle in the draft but it'll suck to be forced to do something.

I don't want to have to give up too much to get back in the first and I don't want to have to reach for someone with one of our second round picks when their could be two elite players available at different positions. 

Obviously we all want and know we need a young left tackle and hope we get one of the guys in this super deep draft, but if by chance it doesn't fall the way we hope overpaying would suck when we have so much capital to turn over the youth of this roster.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, redskinss said:

I really hope we find a way to go into the draft without a giant gaping hole at left tackle, either a trade or a signing of peat or Becton or something.

Don’t fret me brother. Peters don’t have no plan. Peters has plans. Plural. Everything will be alright.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Deleting for now may be bs

Damn what did I miss:rofl89:

On 4/6/2024 at 2:09 PM, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

We dont need to "certify him as a Commander for life"......

We can match his production at half his price tag....

Based on the amount of DL free agents we’ve brought in, plus we seem to be looking hard at DL in the draft too, Allen could well be a trade candidate.

Lets flip him to SF for Aiyuk.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

Damn what did I miss:rofl89:

Based on the amount of DL free agents we’ve brought in, plus we seem to be looking hard at DL in the draft too, Allen could well be a trade candidate.

Lets flip him to SF for Aiyuk.

Hell yes. Would SF take him straight up for aiyuk though?

Aiyuk has worked with Peters and Dainels in past. I say no we need oline help so bad. I think we need to rebuild that before going for the big players. 

I would think teams im on him would be 

Pitt

New England

Arizona 

Buffalo don't know how they sign him for extension 

Us

Jets

Jacksonville 

Edited by Redskins 2021

On 4/13/2024 at 9:30 AM, DogofWar1 said:

There was a guy who had posted a screenshot of Aiyuk having followed the Commanders but quickly appeared to be bs.

Holy ****!!!

Post the original tweet please! Now that Aiyuk's officially asked for a trade this is definitely relevant.

It looks like that guy may have been on to something and could possibly be a true insider.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1

Just now, Koolblue13 said:

Unless we sign Brady and a LT, I have no interest in trading for a WR

Yeah, as a free agent he'd be a no brainier to go after. To trade away assets to pick up the big contract doesn't make sense. There's good WR draft class that we will dip into instead.

I figure there will be a few pre-draft trades coming up and Aiyuk could easily be one of them. It's hard to see him being moved to Washington even considering his history with Peters and that we have the assets.

• Like 2