Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Just now, HoggLife said:

Get you signed and you help us get Scoota back.  Then we arguably have the best LB core in the NFL.

I said I was available. I didn’t say I was good. Pick one. And if you want good you’ll have to lean on someone else. 

But I am still available.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I watch a lot of football. So maybe this falls into the fact I’m aging. Or maybe it’s because I’m in a total fog since the Scooter news dropped…

But who is Armstrong?

61fBnAkzt8L._AC_UF8941000_QL80_.jpg.6dde9be29950da21e0908fa047c9e0a9.jpg

• Haha 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 4

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I watch a lot of football. So maybe this falls into the fact I’m aging. Or maybe it’s because I’m in a total fog since the Scooter news dropped…

But who is Armstrong?

He's the guy who cheating at riding a bike and also got nut cancer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Davis was my top WR in FA for us. But that is too much money for a guy who disappears in games a lot:

Yep. I noticed in fantasy football that he would often times get zero points. Literally zero catches in entire games. And that was with Josh Allen and a great offense. He does have a lot of speed. I will give him that much.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

Jaguars are all in to make a run this year. They are dropping big time bags of cash. Have to do it now because Lawrence is gonna get paid next year.

They signed Gabe Davis?

Anyone else?

Edited by Redskins 2021

I 100% know that this current group is completely separate from the previous regime, and all this just started.... that said, every year it just feels like we are allergic to signing offensive linemen?!?! WTF

9 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Sorry, late to the party.  Russell, aka "the screaming idiot" ( @Riggo#44 would say) is dumb.  

I could use other more colorful language.  But I won't.  Also, I think it's been reported by Keim it would be unlikely he was a target.  Keim saying "unlikely he is a target" most likely means somebody told Keim "he is not a target."  

I'll allow for the 2% chance Keim was sold a bill of goods.  

But otherwise, the screaming idiot is a screaming idiot and doesn't pay attention to his betters.  

I heard this nonsense on the radio as I was out running a few errands. The Screaming Idiot proudly stated the obvious that we don't have a left tackle--and I yelled at the radio "We still wouldn't because Smith is never on the field, we're just out the money!" I don't think he heard me, but I made my point. Idiot wanted to give him a two year, near-guaranteed contract.

The Screaming Idiot is a the Screaming Idiot for a reason...because he's a Screaming Idiot.

And thank you, sir, for using his proper name. I want to make this a board standard.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, KDawg said:

But who is Armstrong?

Anthony. Undrafted WR. Fast. Apparently also plays DT. Or maybe DE. Unknown if Quinn recruited him to Florida. Or Dallas. Not as tall as our previous WR named Anthony.

• Haha 4

I don't know how to pronounce this Center's name and I don't care to learn, since the letters are close enough to Tyler badass and I refuse to call him anything else (unless he sucks).

Edited by DogofWar1
  • Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Hoping we don’t bring to many cowboys over, and instead pluck talent from around the league. I remember when Ron brought his guys in from Carolina and they called us the Commanthers. If you mix commanders and cowboys together you end up with stuff like Manboys or Cowman. It just doesn’t have the same ring to it.

Edited by mac8887
  • Haha 2