Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

Not only has there been no news for us but nobody in the league is really annoucing anybody. 

Did teams get the memo FA starts at noon?

Edited by HigSkin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HigSkin said:

Not only has there been no news for us but nobody in the league is really annoucing anybody. 

Did teams get the memo FA starts at noon?

It sounds like most teams slept through the time change

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

Not only has there been no news for us but nobody in the league is really annoucing anybody.  Did teams get the memo?

Not that's it a well kept secret that illegal tampering occurs but I think most teams still want to try to look like they are on the up and up.

The fact that the bears agreed to terms with swift 16 minutes after they were first allowed to even talk to him is insulting to the intelligence of anybody who's over 70 iq give or take.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, redskinss said:

Not that's it a well kept secret that illegal tampering occurs but I think most teams still want to try to look like they are on the up and up.

The fact that the bears agreed to terms with swift 16 minutes after they were first allowed to even talk to him is insulting to the intelligence of anybody who's over 70 iq give or take.

It took longer for me to go through the Arby's drive through today to order lunch than it did for them to write up a multi million dollar contract.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Tress Is The Way said:

Anyone willing to kick the tires on Okudah? While he hasn't played up to his potential, could be a cheap replacement for Fuller on a 1 year prove it deal

At this point we need anyone. I'd be happy if we signed you and SIP. 

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Tress Is The Way said:

Anyone willing to kick the tires on Okudah? While he hasn't played up to his potential, could be a cheap replacement for Fuller on a 1 year prove it deal

Yes, he's on my "sleeper" list.  

I'd try to go more than one year, though. I dislike the one year deals for players like that if you're rebuilding, Usually means you have to pay them for a year of they suck and if they're good you'll lose them before your team is good. 

• Like 1

Don't worry fellow Skins, we are setting a president by going into the season with 22 players, they all have to play offence, defense and special teams. 

There you have it, we can all turn social media off we're sorted for the 2024 season. 

HTTRedwolves

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1