Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

I bet Ron was clapping and giving players high fives after that missed FG. It's one of my favorite things to laugh at. Also find it entertaining when Bienemy does his patented one nostril thumb block and blow a visible wad of snot outta the other one into the ground.

Hey, the actual football is so boring, I'm just trying to entertain myself.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mac8887 said:

Mine was either the gus ferotte concussion when he ran head first into a pole, or when kirk kneeled on the ball before halftime against the eagles right when we were about to score, running out the clock. Fun times!!!

And another:

safe_image-php.jpeg

Edited by Bacon
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Just now, mac8887 said:

Mine was either the gus ferotte concussion when he ran head first into a pole, 

It was a wall. Ah my first game at FedEx. 

Damn yall I aint even close to hitting rock bottom with this franchise. We can still go a lot lower. 🤣

2 minutes ago, CobraCommander said:

Does he get a bonus? Like if he stands to make more money sure. But Howell is throwing it and getting intercepted so what’s the point.

I believe if I recall he’d be the first Washington receiver to have 1000 yards for 4 seasons straight or something like that.

If he and his teammates want it that’s good enough for me. So am rooting for it 

I met Terry years ago at the SB Experience in Miami, super cool guy.

12 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I do... I don't believe we can speak into existence something different them what happened today...another why I feel no qualms about rooting against it, I can live with wanting to win even if it doesn't happen...

Rooting for this type of embarrassment, nah, I remember being on the school bus wearing a jersey and having to take it the whole way to school at minimum.  At no point did I ever clapback with "we get that #2 pick tho"...

So what you’re saying is that mentally you’re in the same place now as you were when you were a kid, in terms of reasoning capability 

Poor kid! 

• Haha 2

The ****ing Harvest Festival thing from a couple years ago was also among the most embarrassing things I've ever experienced secondhand

It's insulting to call us a professional franchise right now. Maybe in a year or two we'll straighten things out.

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

I believe if I recall he’d be the first Washington receiver to have 1000 yards for 4 seasons straight or something like that.

If he and his teammates want it that’s good enough for me. So am rooting for it 

I met Terry years ago at the SB Experience in Miami, super cool guy.

I love the kid. Sorry he has to play for us.

• Like 1

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

It was a wall. Ah my first game at FedEx. 

Damn yall I aint even close to hitting rock bottom with this franchise. We can still go a lot lower. 🤣

Your right, it was the wall. The worse part of it was he was finally getting the stink of Shuler out of here. Gus was never the same

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1