Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Rams - The One Where One Gets Rammed

zCommander

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I think I agree. This D is just so bad it almost doesn’t matter what you call at this point. We are lacking talent in the defense almost across the board.

Funny, because the announcers were just taking about how great our linemen were on the previous play, only to give up an easy TD the very next play.

Just now, No Nonsense said:

If some think that this team doesn't need a QB, I don't know what to say. Sam is not it. 

I’m not sure. The competitive portion of the season he looked good. Some mistakes, some bonehead decisions… but once the season got away and the team quit it’s been downhill.

I can’t say he is the answer. I can’t say he isn’t, either. This team is so bad top to bottom it’s really hard to get a good feel for if he’s the guy or not. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 5

4 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

If some think that this team doesn't need a QB, I don't know what to say. Sam is not it. 

It's a reasonable debate but there's no way it's an obvious call either way (I mean player ability wise, not simply strategically, which is another angle under consideration).

• Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. It is a scheme issue as well. Frustrating because it makes it tough to see Howell progress in that part of his game. I think Howell would have been deadly in Turners offense. 

IDK, he was smart enough to dump it over force it. That's growth.

• Like 1

I meant, stat sheet showing a blowout regardless of what the score says...they doubling up us in everything, even TOP.

I'm not sure what to hope for here. It's like rooting fornthe Wizards and jus wishing you knew what the plan was to help keep track how thats going.

With it so obvious everyone is gone, I'm jus hoping to see improvement from Howell while some are looking for chance to replace him.  Such a ****hole situation to be in. Again.