Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Dolphins ~ The One Where One Is Drowning

zCommander

1 minute ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

We ended up with 23 pass attempts and 28 runs in a game which you had to score a lot of points.

I’m not sure I understand that.

After the first quarter we were calling a game to keep the score down not win the game. That’s pathetic - but was probably the right decision.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fred Jones said:

How many assistant coaches we have had on DS that are now head coaches.  Just very interesting and indicative of the Dan and how bad he was.  No idea what a good coach was.

The Mike Shanahan era could and should have set this team up for a decade.  The amount of talent that was squandered from those years is nothing short of mind-boggling.  I put the lion’s share of its failure on Snyder.

Edited by Commander PK
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

We ended up with 23 pass attempts and 28 runs in a game which you had to score a lot of points.

I’m not sure I understand that.

What, did you wait to pop out of the woodwork to post this high level piece of data analysis? :ols:

Just now, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree. But what’s wild is Ron has a chance to have a worst winning percentage here than Jay did. If my math is right if Ron loses out his winning percentage ends up slightly worse 

Meh. Just one more to add to the list of those who failed here. None of them - including Ron - really had a chance with Snyder as the owner. 

Or hope is that changes with Harris.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Tbh Gruden can shut up as well. He was part of building the problem here, not the solution.

Yep , surprised he’d have time considering all the coaching offers he has to sift through. To be fair he’s probably missing being drunk on a sidewalk outside a DC bar….. Ahh the good ole days 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, MartinC said:

Meh. Just one more to add to the list of those who failed here. None of them - including Ron - really had a chance with Snyder as the owner. 

Or hope is that changes with Harris.

Agree. Though Ron earned this debacle this season IMO so I lost some of the sympathy I had for him previously 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

6 minutes ago, MartinC said:

This wasn’t as bad as either Giants game. But that’s a hell of a low bar.

They pulled most of their starters in the early 3rd.   We were playing against second and 3rd string players against our starters and we still struggled.  Let that sink in

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

What, did you wait to pop out of the woodwork to post this high level piece of data analysis? :ols:

I honestly have not watch the game yet. I think I will do that later tonight. But maybe not. I was officiating a swim meet. But when I popped open the stats, this one jumped out at me very quickly. Seemed kind of odd.

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

I honestly have not watch the game yet. I think I will do that later tonight. But maybe not. I was officiating a swim meet. But when I popped open the stats, this one jumped out at me very quickly. Seemed kind of odd.

It wasn't odd. 

But don't watch it.