Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Can someone more knowledgeable than Del ****ing Idiot explain that when the dumbass does call a blitz its the longest developing blitzes in the history of football?

I always thought a blitz was to send more mother****ers than they can block and get there quick, fast, and in a ****ing hurry. 

Leave Del Assclown in Dallass please.

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, NickyJ said:

I want to quote what you say to the people around me and sound smart. Who wins the game?

I’ll quote Magic Johnson, “Well the team with more points won the game today. So, ideally we’d like that team to be us. Go Terrell Burgess!”

• Haha 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, redskinss said:

So with a mini bye this week and only one game in the next 3 and a half weeks does anybody think Rivera could get fired on black Friday this year instead of black monday?

Feels like harris doesn't want to start his ownership like that but I'm sure he'd love to get a head start on searching for a new gm and head coach.

You can’t really get a head start on a new GM if the candidates are currently employed in the NFL (which they should be), similar to HC. All they can do is build a shortlist 

• Like 1

Just now, skinsfan4128 said:

Can someone more knowledgeable than Del ****ing Idiot explain that when the dumbass does call a blitz its the longest developing blitzes in the history of football?

I always thought a blitz was to send more mother****ers than they can block and get there quick, fast, and in a ****ing hurry. 

Leave Del Assclown in Dallass please.

HTTR!

That delayed blitz was super dumb

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1